PDA

View Full Version : This is a hard choice

bacwoodsboy
06-18-2007, 08:54 PM
I`m about to buy either the 7424 or the udm......I was going to order the $199 package for which ever I pick any opinions? I know the 7424 is the benchmark, but what about the udm?

CharlesW
06-18-2007, 10:16 PM
The UDM definitely sounds like the latest technology and the 20% increase in power will probably be helpful.

Having said that, I still think I would wait until the unit is in the hands of several users and see what their opinions are after the "new" wears off.

Charles

Poorboy
06-18-2007, 10:18 PM
The UDM definitely sounds like the latest technology and the 20% increase in power will probably be helpful.

Having said that, I still think I would wait until the unit is in the hands of several users and see what their opinions are after the "new" wears off.

Charles

couldn`t agree more:bigups the UDM sounds good and might turn out to be better than the PC but I`d like to see more reviews and also try one out myself

Bigs
06-19-2007, 07:50 AM
I do agree, if you can wait then do! If not, you know you`re in good hands with the PC anyway!

Stephan
06-19-2007, 10:48 AM
I agree with waiting on reviews...although when I look at the UDM it appears vary similar to the PC both in size and shape, not sure if its any heavier. However if the movement is the same and the UDM is strongerthen I would go with that one...if money allows.

But as everyone else has said you can`t go wrong with the PC.

GearHead_1
06-19-2007, 03:51 PM
The UDM may turn out to be an awesome machine but as of yet is an unproven entity. I think it would be fair to say that unless you were to actually have both machines and use them side by side you would never be disappointed in having only the PC. :)

JaredPointer
06-19-2007, 03:59 PM
Just to add one more choice - you may want to look into a Cyclo. I know they`re a little more expensive, but they are also a lot more machine than a PC. I`d definitely research it before I spent $200+ on a machine.