PDA

View Full Version : New from Northern California

Pages : [1] 2

chizao
06-14-2007, 07:25 PM
Hey all, I just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I only happened to stumble onto here due to beemerboy mentioned it in another forum. Im glad to have found this place because I just love to detail my car. As for now its just small time but hopefully I`ll learn a lot more useful things on this site to help me get all those swirl marks out of my car. I hope I`ll get the chance to meet most of you fanatics like me. :rockon

jaybs02
06-14-2007, 07:49 PM
Welcome to DC :howdy
There is plenty of good info and good people (as you already know)

Enjoy your stay
"J"

Poorboy
06-14-2007, 08:20 PM
Welcome to DC :dcrules:10:

audiboy
06-14-2007, 08:35 PM
Welcome to DC! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Troy@Protekt
06-14-2007, 09:12 PM
Welcome. Glad to have you here.

You mean Beemerboy has other friends?:huh:

chizao
06-14-2007, 10:44 PM
Thanks guys for all the welcomes....
and yes beemerboy has a few friends back at the bimmer forums. :rockon

Stephan
06-15-2007, 05:13 AM
Welcome :howdy

vwgtivw
06-15-2007, 06:41 AM
:welcome:

Beemerboy
06-15-2007, 09:21 AM
You can`t trust that guy beeboy or however you spell that nic;)

Welcome to the site its a great place:bigups

chizao
06-15-2007, 09:05 PM
Thanks all of you guys..and again i think im going to enjoy it here..just getting ready to order a few products on here but still reading on to see whats good. Any suggestions??

Beemerboy
06-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Thanks all of you guys..and again i think im going to enjoy it here..just getting ready to order a few products on here but still reading on to see whats good. Any suggestions??

There is a lot of great products on this site....however if you are going to be working by hand, to start..look at the Poorboys World line....very versatile, easy to use in sun or shade...cost will not set you back and very professional results

We are not far from each other drive down and come by my place I have a ton of his stuff and a lot of hands on experience with it

97F1504x4
06-16-2007, 02:51 PM
Welcome aboard

Richard

chizao
06-17-2007, 11:35 AM
There is a lot of great products on this site....however if you are going to be working by hand, to start..look at the Poorboys World line....very versatile, easy to use in sun or shade...cost will not set you back and very professional results

We are not far from each other drive down and come by my place I have a ton of his stuff and a lot of hands on experience with it

Well thanks for the tip. I will have to look into their products. But most likely I will start with them when I do get the chance to read up on a few tips. But from what I can see the products are amazing. As far as sonoma county goes, its only about 3 hours and I drive by whenever I go to the bay area.

Beemerboy
06-17-2007, 01:50 PM
Well thanks for the tip. I will have to look into their products. But most likely I will start with them when I do get the chance to read up on a few tips. But from what I can see the products are amazing. As far as sonoma county goes, its only about 3 hours and I drive by whenever I go to the bay area.

If you in the area and have time to stop send me a PM

chizao
06-18-2007, 02:54 PM
sounds like a good plan..i can learn a lot from someone who`s been doing it longer than i have.