PDA

View Full Version : Turtle Wax is the BEST

Tex Star Detail
06-06-2007, 08:14 PM
I was in Wal Mart last night picking up a few things, and I always stray to the automotive section for some reason or another. Mostly to see if they got anything new in.

Anyways, I am walking through the "detailing" section, and there are these 2 girls flirting with some guy......
asking him what he recommends for this and that...Something about stains in the carpet...blah blah blah.... Then she flirts more and asks about the paint , and how it is all scratched up, and he said to use TW, "the best wax available on the market out of all of them"........ "it will hide ALL the scratches and lasts 6+ months"............
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I was acting like I browsing, but actually listening in...
After it was all over, she grabbed some TW, and left.....

I then started looking at what they had on the shelf... He said, to me, "You used TW? It`s the best wax I have ever used............."

I looked at him, reached in my wallet, pulled a card out, gave it to him, and told him TW doesn`t even come close to what I use...... Had to give him a run down........ He still thinks TW is the best....:surrender :surrender :surrender

BTW, this wasn`t the new stuff, but the OLD stuff in the green can...

Larry A
06-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Turtle Platinum is good , but hardly the best.

Tex Star Detail
06-06-2007, 08:51 PM
Turtle Platinum is good , but hardly the best.

don`t think it was that

The Chee
06-06-2007, 10:55 PM
I would have given the card to the ladies instead :redface: :lol2:

Stephan
06-07-2007, 05:11 AM
So it was the old type metal can? The one you need a screw driver to open it?

jaybs02
06-07-2007, 05:24 AM
I would have given the card to the ladies instead :redface: :lol2:

Chee`s right Chris, you should have given it to the ladies.
Guess you`ve been married too long :notme: :lol2:

The guy should have at least handed them some Meg`s :lol:

"J"

Bigs
06-07-2007, 06:55 AM
This guy was probably old school! Never tried anything else or even scared to try anything else! lol Oh well, that`s why TW still sells it!