PDA

View Full Version : GTP Mats (For Scott P)

CharlesW
06-02-2007, 01:32 PM
While I was cleaning up my wife`s GTP, I thought I would grab a picture of the floor mats that are in their 8th season and 57000th mile. :)
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/CharlesEW/HPIM0091-1.jpg
Regular vacuuming and cleaned with a brush and Meguiar`s APC+ when needed.
Not new, but still holding up pretty good.

Charles

Scott P
06-02-2007, 01:57 PM
I have a big ol` hole from my heel in my mats. I bought a replacement GM set, but they turned out to be the wrong color of beige.

Poorboy
06-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Charles are you sure you didn`t just put the car on a dyno to get those miles:confused: your cars don`t look like they`ve been driven;)

TrueDetailer
06-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Wow that floor mat don`t look bad for almost 60,000 miles. That seat track looks like it needs some attention though. ;)

CharlesW
06-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Wow that floor mat don`t look bad for almost 60,000 miles. That seat track looks like it needs some attention though. ;)Actually, the seat track is clean. The blemishes are wear on the track. The seat track gets quite a lot of wear from a 6`-2" person switching with a 5`-4" person as driver. The red spot in the track is the vehicle floor red paint visible through the track.
What is inexcusable is the small pebble that is alongside the track on the carpet. :redface:
It is now removed.:D

Charles

audiboy
06-03-2007, 02:19 AM
I`m really impressed with the way your interior looks. I know we`re all anal and enjoy detailing here, but I`d consider that some exceptional work.

cwcad
06-03-2007, 07:23 AM
I`m really impressed with the way your interior looks. I know we`re all anal and enjoy detailing here, but I`d consider that some exceptional work.

I have seen his vehicles in person. They are even more impressive when viewed up close and personal.

Beemerboy
06-03-2007, 09:54 AM
Actually, the seat track is clean. The blemishes are wear on the track. The seat track gets quite a lot of wear from a 6`-2" person switching with a 5`-4" person as driver. The red spot in the track is the vehicle floor red paint visible through the track.
What is inexcusable is the small pebble that is alongside the track on the carpet. :redface:
It is now removed.:D

Charles

Glad that you posted this about the pebble I was about to nail you on that one....mats look great I do the same with mine once to twice a month...vacuumed every week