PDA

View Full Version : Get Credit for posts under different name?

05SilverTRD
05-08-2007, 12:48 PM
I have a question, I rencently changed screen names. I am going to be getting rid of the Volvo, so I thought greyS60 would not be appropriate anymore. Is there anyway that I can have all the previous posts that I made under that screen name transferred to this one? I would appreciate any help.

audiboy
05-08-2007, 12:54 PM
You could have just asked Troy or Charles to change your name instead of creating another account.

JaredPointer
05-08-2007, 01:05 PM
And we could do away with post counts altogether. That would be another solution to the problem. :D

Troy@Protekt
05-08-2007, 01:06 PM
I have a question, I rencently changed screen names. I am going to be getting rid of the Volvo, so I thought greyS60 would not be appropriate anymore. Is there anyway that I can have all the previous posts that I made under that screen name transferred to this one? I would appreciate any help.

Unfortunately you can`t have two active accounts and we aren`t able to transfer posts. If you want, I can change your old name to this one but then this account would need to be deleted.

Troy

audiboy
05-08-2007, 01:13 PM
And we could do away with post counts altogether. That would be another solution to the problem. :D

I like my post count. It gives me a warm feeling right before I go to sleep.

05SilverTRD
05-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Unfortunately you can`t have two active accounts and we aren`t able to transfer posts. If you want, I can change your old name to this one but then this account would need to be deleted.

Troy

That would be great if you could do that.

Troy@Protekt
05-08-2007, 01:47 PM
That would be great if you could do that.

Done.

cwcad
05-08-2007, 02:02 PM
That is staying on top of things Troy. Good Job!!

JaredPointer
05-08-2007, 07:15 PM
I like my post count. It gives me a warm feeling right before I go to sleep.

Well, you know it is the determining factor in how much you know about detailing. That,and the fact that we can say "I`ve been here x number of years..." I just have to ignore all those posts from folks who don`t have at least 1,000 posts, because they probably don`t know what they`re talking about. :D

audiboy
05-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Well, you know it is the determining factor in how much you know about detailing. That,and the fact that we can say "I`ve been here x number of years..." I just have to ignore all those posts from folks who don`t have at least 1,000 posts, because they probably don`t know what they`re talking about. :D

Well, that and it`s cool to have our own little 1000+ posts forum. It`s like a prestigious club that everyone wants to get in.

In case someone actually thought I was serious, there is no special forum.

Stephan
05-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Wait there is a 1000`s post club...damn...can I hit reply like another 850 times???

audiboy
05-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Well, that and it`s cool to have our own little 1000+ posts forum. It`s like a prestigious club that everyone wants to get in.

--->In case someone actually thought I was serious, there is no special forum.<---

Wait there is a 1000`s post club...damn...can I hit reply like another 850 times???

You always have to remember to read the fine print.