PDA

View Full Version : Business Name??

MoparAddict
04-27-2007, 11:37 PM
I hope this is the right section for this but anyways i had a question about a business name.
Lately i been doing a lot of side jobs on my days off at the dealership. I always have someone asking me if i have business cards to give to their friends, which i dont. So i been trying to think of a name for a business. I was maybe thinking about "TRE`S Auto Detailing" sense those are my initials, T.R.E. Im not very good with these things so any name suggestions???? would greatly be appreciated.
Im also looking for a name in the long run. My goal is to become completely mobile and quit the dealerhsip someday. So i would like to build up my rep and have the same name. Im going to file for a fictitious name and the whole shibang.

Sparkie
04-28-2007, 03:01 AM
Dakota`s Detail
Kota`s Detail
Mokata`s Detail
Detail Express
Express Detail
Awesome Detail
Addict to Detail
Mo Detail Express

Scott P
04-28-2007, 08:14 AM
Why not use your initials as an acronym for your business name? I know of a few companies that have done that. :)

MoparAddict
04-28-2007, 09:53 AM
Why not use your initials as an acronym for your business name? I know of a few companies that have done that. :)

Do you think "TRE` S Auto Detailing" is good or use all of it and get "TREAD"

Poorboy
04-28-2007, 10:59 AM
Do you think "TRE` S Auto Detailing" is good or use all of it and get "TREAD"

T.R.E. Mobile Detailing

RANDAL
04-28-2007, 12:41 PM
I kind of took over my late father in laws business and name. His was GRIZ`S CAR CLEANING SERVICE. Our business name is PAPA GRIZ`S CAR CLEANING SERVICE. my farm and oersonal business is LADNAR ENTERPRISES. ladnar is my first name spelled backwards (some use that to get ahold of me when there are others with similiar names around). An enterprise according to the dictionary is an action that is different than other coparable actions. RANDAL

MoparAddict
04-29-2007, 12:13 AM
I found a website were you can do a search of websites names (sense im going to make a website). The one i liked the most was "addicted to detail" but it was takin already. So think im going to go with T.R.E Mobile Detailing and use "addicted to detail" as my slogan but the website will be TREMobileDetailing.com sense thats the only one available. Now is there any pointers you guys can give me for making a website and how to go about it. Now i have to think of some type of logo. Suggestions???