PDA

View Full Version : yet another TEXAN

beaux_185
04-19-2007, 12:57 AM
just signed up yesterday. I am here in the hill country. smack in the middle of the highland lakes. so ya`ll can probably geuss i`m leaning more towards detailing boats. but I am seeing the profits of cars and trucks(ther is alot of trucks here). still kind of learning. Everything i do is on the side and by hand right now. just did my truck the other day. I`ll post some pics when i get my new tires on. I really want to start a mobile detailing biz cause noone offers that out here. there are a lot of rich folks here that would love there lexus done right(lol) while they are at the office. i need help with a buffer any one close that could show me the techs would be great!!! any way i`m new and i love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!it has helped me alot:dcrules :thanks

beaux_185
04-19-2007, 01:04 AM
just signed up yesterday. I am here in the hill country. smack in the middle of the highland lakes. so ya`ll can probably geuss i`m leaning more towards detailing boats. but I am seeing the profits of cars and trucks(ther is alot of trucks here). still kind of learning. Everything i do is on the side and by hand right now. just did my truck the other day. I`ll post some pics when i get my new tires on. I really want to start a mobile detailing biz cause noone offers that out here. there are a lot of rich folks here that would love there lexus done right(lol) while they are at the office. i need help with a buffer any one close that could show me the techs would be great!!! any way i`m new and i love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!it has helped me alot! everyone here seems really frinedly and helpful:dcrules :thanks :yourrock

beaux_185
04-19-2007, 01:06 AM
thax in advance

Troy@Protekt
04-19-2007, 06:54 AM
:yourrock:crazy:

Welcome!

audiboy
04-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Welcome to DC! I hope you enjoy your stay.

darkhorse
04-19-2007, 09:28 AM
Hey, Welcome to the site!:cheers:

Bellydawg
04-19-2007, 09:33 AM
Howdy from down south near Houston. Place your head near the computer and hope that the knwoledge transfers. :lmfao

Lots of info here. Use the search button and ask questions.

Again, welcome.

Jim

Mr. Clean
04-19-2007, 10:46 AM
...Place your head near the computer and hope that the knwoledge transfers. :lmfao

Lots of info here. Use the search button and ask questions.

Again, welcome.

Jim

:D Yeah that! Osmosis that works.

Fear not the buffer (assuming it is a ROB). Great tool, relatively easy to learn. I think alot of us are self taught trial and error guys, but there are some videos out there now that can give you a visual if you need. In the mean time, "by hand" work is also where we all started and just takes a bit of patience and good shoulders/back to acheive good results. :)

BTW, the Hill Country is a nice place to practice. :D

Tex Star Detail
04-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Welcome from Central Texas

RTexasF
04-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Welcome! Go scout out the area around the dam at Lake LBJ, that`s where the money is. There are many,many folks that leave their $40K+ runabouts at the marinas all year and want them perfect when they decide to go use them when they drive up for the weekend from Austin & Houston. We haven`t even touched on the $100K+ Cruisers there.

jaybs02
04-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Welcome to DC :howdy
There is plenty of great info and really good people, but it looks like you brought your own fan club :huh:

:yourrock

Enjoy your stay
"J"