PDA

View Full Version : Problems Getting to Site?

JaredPointer
04-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Is anyone else having problems getting to the site? For the past few days, I have been getting a message that the requested URL could not be found, etc. Is it just me, or is there some site maintenance going on, or something else?

CharlesW
04-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Is anyone else having problems getting to the site? For the past few days, I have been getting a message that the requested URL could not be found, etc. Is it just me, or is there some site maintenance going on, or something else?
It has been a problem for some time althought it has been better for me the past week or so.
Troy is looking into changing servers if that is the problem.
You might want to look at this.
http://www.detailcity.org/forums/bugs-glitches/21188-help-me-out.html

Charles

Poorboy
04-04-2007, 11:06 AM
me too...i get that and sometimes it just closes down and i can`t post and have to refresh ..hopefully the new server will fix this...I also get long delays when trying to refresh the home page:wow: :scared::yikes:

Troy@Protekt
04-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Sorry guys, the server we are on is too overloaded and after my last fiasco trying to switch servers I`ve been a little hesitant to try again. I will fix it though, I promise.

Troy

Troy@Protekt
04-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Well I don`t want to jinx things but it looks like the site is running a lot smoother with the new server. Haven`t been able to fix the Gallery yet but we will get-r-done.

Anyone still having problems accessing or navigating the site?

Troy

rayoto
05-02-2007, 03:41 PM
Looks like I have a different issue as I can not view any pics within a post. Not sure what setting I`m missing.

budman3
05-02-2007, 04:12 PM
Looks like I have a different issue as I can not view any pics within a post. Not sure what setting I`m missing.

Some pictures that were in attachments were lost when this site switched from .COM to .ORG. This happened about a year ago so any posts before that time with attachments in the post were lost...

Troy@Protekt
05-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Some pictures that were in attachments were lost when this site switched from .COM to .ORG. This happened about a year ago so any posts before that time with attachments in the post were lost...

We are still trying to get the gallery right from switching to the new server recently but as far as I know no pictures were lost from the most recent server switch.

Troy

rayoto
05-03-2007, 07:03 AM

I neglected to mention this problem is with all forums, not just this one. Didn`t now if anyone else had the same issue. Thanks though.:bigups