PDA

View Full Version : Help me out

Pages : [1] 2

Troy@Protekt
03-21-2007, 09:10 PM
I know we have been dealing with some server issues lately. I am trying to get the site running smooth so I will be looking to move it to another server very soon.

I need to know from everyone what kinds of problems (if any) you are having on our site.

I know people using 800x600 resolution are having to side scroll. Any other problems or issues that is making it difficult or impossible to navigate on here?

I will relay these to my programmer and find out just how good she is.

Thanks,

Troy

The Chee
03-21-2007, 09:52 PM
I got timed out few times when private messaging last week. Seems ok now :confused:
Everything else`s ok on my Opera browser :)

Tex Star Detail
03-21-2007, 09:58 PM
I GET BOOTED FROM CHAT EVERY 5 MINUTES!

(all CAPS because I am yelling) lol

there are some more, but cannot remember them off the top of my head.

Poorboy
03-21-2007, 10:08 PM
besides the resolution thing...I sometimes get timed out during pm`s and then when I hit submit again it tells me i`ve double posted:hmmm: :confused:

Tex Star Detail
03-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Oh....another thing....

The header is Blue.... I voted Brown...
What`s up with that?

lol

Troy@Protekt
03-21-2007, 10:22 PM
I GET BOOTED FROM CHAT EVERY 5 MINUTES!

The chat room is programmed to boot you if you say something dumb, so that is why only certain people get booted.:rofl I haven`t gotten booted yet for the record. :cool:

Oh....another thing....

The header is Blue.... I voted Brown...
What`s up with that?

I voted brown too, but I think I have actually grown to like the blue better. BTW, I didn`t start this thread to give you a place to whine about the colors.:D

The Chee
03-21-2007, 10:34 PM
No winking allowed in DC?:D

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9471/bmweq2.th.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bmweq2.jpg)

Tex Star Detail
03-21-2007, 10:41 PM
The chat room is programmed to boot you if you say something dumb, so that is why only certain people get booted.:rofl I haven`t gotten booted yet for the record. :cool:

I voted brown too, but I think I have actually grown to like the blue better. BTW, I didn`t start this thread to give you a place to whine about the colors.:D

All I said in the chat room was, "Troy is the best".

I guess that was dumb huh?:rofl :rofl :rofl :lmfao :lmfao :lmfao

JK about the brown. I actually like the blue now too.:bigups

Poorboy
03-22-2007, 07:08 AM
Oh....another thing....

The header is Blue.... .
What`s up with that?

Yeah I voted blue too and it`s still blue :huh: go figure:hmmm:

Scott P
03-22-2007, 07:10 AM
I don`t have any problems, but then again, I don`t keep my screen at an antiquated 800x600 resolution. :)

Troy@Protekt
03-28-2007, 08:50 PM
I know we have been dealing with some server issues lately. I am trying to get the site running smooth so I will be looking to move it to another server very soon.

Well I just changed servers and I can already tell a difference in performance of the site. :yay

If I had known it was as easy as it was I would have done it much sooner.

:dcrules

Troy

Troy@Protekt
03-28-2007, 09:01 PM
I am interested to see if this solves the chat room problems too. :dnaughty

Poorboy
04-13-2007, 02:44 PM
Hey Troy,

Since you wouldn`t fix the site for us 800x600 users,
I bought a new 22" monitor and now I can see everything + ..in fact I have too much black on both sides now:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:r ofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:r ofl:rofl:rofl:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:: lol2:

RTexasF
04-13-2007, 03:49 PM
I also have a black band on both sides. Not a problem but a full page would be nice.

Troy@Protekt
04-13-2007, 04:06 PM
I think I`m done playing with the resolution. :surrender

It is optimized for the 1024x768. That`s the resolution that most everyone uses now. Either set your resolution for the 1024 or you will Just have to live with those black sides, just like we do watching widescreen movies on our tv`s.

Troy