PDA

View Full Version : Love Bug Remover

Troy@Protekt
03-20-2007, 08:47 PM
I was just reminded of this funny, but not so funny, story by another thread so I have to tell it;

A good friend of mine has 3 boys and the youngest one was 5 at the time. His boys spend most days outside coming up with some very imaginative projects and games.

Well it seems that his youngest son, along with another 5 year old friend had decided to help with the love bug problem they were having. They had a bright white, one year old, Yukon that was attracting love bugs and they were all over the surface.

Being the helpful and innovative youngsters that they were, they went and got a couple of hammers from his shed and proceeded to squash all the love bugs that were on the Yukon. By the time his wife had noticed what they were doing, they had about 50 dents all over the Yukon, most of which had cracked the paint. :passout:

It made me laugh and cry at the same time. :redface:

Troy

audiboy
03-20-2007, 09:06 PM
I don`t think I could write that off as a cute story to tell for years to come. I really don`t know how I would deal with that. I just know that I`d be furious.

The Chee
03-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Hammer time :lmfao :lmfao

Troy@Protekt
03-20-2007, 09:26 PM
I don`t think I could write that off as a cute story to tell for years to come. I really don`t know how I would deal with that. I just know that I`d be furious.

Well it definitely made me cringe when he told me what had happened. He took it pretty well. I remember thinking, "How would I have handled it if my daughter had done that?" I`m proud to say that after getting over the initial reaction I would probably be calm enough to remove her from the cement before it had a chance to dry. :lmfao

Troy

Tex Star Detail
03-20-2007, 09:41 PM
haha, crazy.

Not sure what I would do. After they bring me back to life from a heart attack, I would have to chase a few kids around the house.....

Suzanna
03-21-2007, 05:14 AM
I laughed.
Of course I don`t have children.
And it wasn`t my car!