PDA

View Full Version : The Website looks great!!

Jen@autogeek
03-15-2007, 04:19 PM
Every day that I log on to DC, the website looks nicer than the day before. I just wanted to take a minute to commend Troy and Sheila on the fantastic job they are doing on DC. :yourrock :dcrules :rockon

Pockets
03-15-2007, 05:25 PM
I will deff. second that!!!!! Great Job guys :bow and thanks for putting in so much time to get it looking better than ever:bigups

:dcrules :dcrules :dcrules :dcrules :dcrules

AL-53
03-15-2007, 05:43 PM
This is the best the City EVER looked...It has great eye appeal...the color scheme is good to the eyes..the layout is easy navigation...

Troy and Sheila I commend you on your fine job resurrecting the City..

Congrats on a fine site

Al

Tex Star Detail
03-15-2007, 05:45 PM
This is the best the City EVER looked...It has great eye appeal...the color scheme is good to the eyes..the layout is easy navigation...

Troy and Sheila I commend you on your fine job resurrecting the City..

Congrats on a fine site

Al

AMEN

joe.p
03-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Ditto !!

Troy@Protekt
03-15-2007, 06:35 PM
Thanks everyone, we are glad you like it.

I enjoyed the header project. Tony combined my ideas with his and I think it turned out great.:bigups

Making the site guest friendly and as easy to navigate as possible will be an on going project but I think it will be well worth the effort.

I love taking something and making it better, so this is a fun project for me. I only wish I could devote more time to it.

:dcrules

Jen@autogeek
03-15-2007, 08:45 PM
Thanks everyone, we are glad you like it.

I enjoyed the header project. Tony combined my ideas with his and I think it turned out great.:bigups

Making the site guest friendly and as easy to navigate as possible will be an on going project but I think it will be well worth the effort.

I love taking something and making it better, so this is a fun project for me. I only wish I could devote more time to it.

:dcrules

It really shows, Troy. You`re doing a fantastic job!! And I know DC will just continue to get better and better!! :dcrules :bigups :)

audiboy
03-15-2007, 10:18 PM
Even though I may not like the color choice as well as the previous one, I really do like the overall look of the site. You two have done a wonderful job of making this the new and improved DC! :bigups

JaredPointer
03-16-2007, 07:34 AM
I think it does look fine, although the brown would have looked better. :D Haha.

YNOT
03-16-2007, 01:44 PM

Thanks Troy...for letting me be a part of the design process. I`m excited with the results...this site really has a lot of `pop` now! I `love` the blue color scheme!! Good stuff!