PDA

View Full Version : Brown or Blue?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Troy@Protekt
03-11-2007, 09:01 AM
Trying to decide what color for the header and I have decided to put it to a vote. Here are the two choices.

Brown
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r285/troyadsinc/DCbrownheader.jpg

Blue
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r285/troyadsinc/dcheader.jpg

The blue one is getting tweeked to have the .com plate look more silver.

Feel free to tell me which one you voted for and why.

Thanks,

Troy

JaredPointer
03-11-2007, 09:06 AM
I like the brown. More contrast overall to me. With the blue, it seemd to be too dark around the skyline and buildings. Seems like a lot of the detail is lost, and well, this is detail city...... :)

CharlesW
03-11-2007, 09:10 AM
The blue got my vote, but not because of a dislike of the brown. The brown is black on my monitor and as I have said before, the black backgrounds don`t do much for me.

Charles

Tex Star Detail
03-11-2007, 09:23 AM
I like them both. Both get my vote! Yea....I know....I`m real helpful! LOL

jaybs02
03-11-2007, 09:30 AM
The brown header that you are showing in the poll looks lighter than the current header.

I like them both. Both get my vote! Yea....I know....I`m real helpful! LOL
+1

:sorry:

"J"

Troy@Protekt
03-11-2007, 09:33 AM
The current header I installed myself and it looks a little choppy, I must have done something wrong. :(

Once we decide on the final one I will make sure it is sharper like these.

jaybs02
03-11-2007, 09:37 AM
looks like you streched it a bit. That would cause the less than crisp appearance

Troy@Protekt
03-11-2007, 09:38 AM
Ah yes, I bet that`s it. Thanks Jay!:thanks

Poorboy
03-11-2007, 09:49 AM
I like blue, but then again I like blue :10::crazy2::notme::inspector::hmmm::rockon:winner ::D

The Chee
03-11-2007, 09:50 AM
Brown reminds me of poo, blue it is! :crazy2: :notme:

ps: can we have pink Hello Kitty one as well? :rofl

audiboy
03-11-2007, 11:01 AM
I like the look of the brown sky.

trhland
03-11-2007, 12:04 PM
how about purple!:bigups

Troy@Protekt
03-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Ok I will let it be known that I like the brown and Sheila likes the blue. I was hoping that this poll would back me up. :huh:

The brown, IMO, gives a nice rich look of dusk over the city without bringing the oranges and purples of a sunset.

Brown reminds me of poo, blue it is! :crazy2: :notme:

I`m just curious, your not the first person who said that the brown reminds them of "poo". Do all brown colors remind you of "poo"? Leather? Chocolate? On second thought chocolate has been mistaken for "poo" once or twice I`m sure, but that doesn`t stop me from liking chocolate. :gotcha:

Help me out here guys, Am I gonna have to start a campaign rally for the brown one?

:hmmm: I could just go ahead and use the brown one and that would show who wears the pants in the family.:redface: :crazy:

Troy

CharlesW
03-11-2007, 12:38 PM
:hmmm: I could just go ahead and use the brown one and that would show who wears the pants in the family.:redface: :crazy:

TroyYeah, and also show who sleeps in the garage.
Maybe you should learn to like blue. :)

Charles

audiboy
03-11-2007, 12:39 PM
I`m just curious, your not the first person who said that the brown reminds them of "poo". Do all brown colors remind you of "poo"? Leather? Chocolate? On second thought chocolate has been mistaken for "poo" once or twice I`m sure, but that doesn`t stop me from liking chocolate. :gotcha:

Is anyone else thinking Caddyshack? :lol:

You keep up with that argument and we`re sure to end up with the blue. ;) :lol: