PDA

View Full Version : The First ShowCarGarage Roadshow Detailing Class!

mshu7
03-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Mike Phillips, formerly of Meguiar`s, is putting on a 2-day detailing class in Indianapolis, IN. If you`re interested, please follow the link below.

Mike Phillips will be the Instructor for both Saturday and Sunday.

Date: March 24th and 25th
Address: 4265 West 96th Street - Indianapolis, IN - 46268

Saturday`s Class Schedule

* Donuts and Coffee served from 8:00am to 8:30am
* Class starts at 8:30am sharp and goes until approximately 5:00pm
* Class will cover "The Art of Polishing Paint"
* by Hand, PC and Rotary Buffer with Wet-Sanding Techniques both by hand and with a DA Sander

Sunday`s Class Schedule
Open Garage! - Come by and talk shop or work on your car with help from Jim and Mike. We should have a variety of products to test and play with.

Indianapolis, Indiana - March 24th and 25th - ShowCarGarage (http://www.showcargarage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=657)

scrub
03-21-2007, 06:49 AM
Wish I could get up there for the class.

I was visiting my family up there and stopped by Mr Buff-its shop. Its a very nice shop in a great area of Indy. He was helpful in product information and detailing techniques. I had a great time.

If anyone has the opportunity, they should try to attend. Any time spent with Mr Phillips is time well spent. Plus Mr Buff-it might have some very hi end cars that he`ll be working on too.

The Chee
03-21-2007, 07:22 AM
The class has been cancelled
Indianapolis, Indiana - March 24th and 25th - Page 5 - ShowCarGarage (http://www.showcargarage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=657&page=5)

We are sorry to announce that this class is canceled but will be rescheduled for a date in the very near future, possibly April or May. We will contact everyone that has registered and paid for this class to coordinate a refund. Anyone with any question is encouraged to contact Mike Phillips via e-mail or by phone at 949-533-0225

Again we`re sorry to announce this...

GearHead_1
03-21-2007, 09:04 AM
Yeah, I hesitate to even get this started. It has been much discussed on other forums. Mike`s stay with Show Car Garage was just a few days. He is holding on to the the site name but went back to Meguiars. Richard will be renaming the site something other than SCG. I believe Richard is still planning to promote kinds of events Sans Mike.