PDA

View Full Version : DC is looking up

CalgaryDetail
03-09-2007, 02:52 AM
I have noticed the last little while DC has started to grow again. For those who have been here for a while we have seen the good and the bad. And for a while it was slowing down.

In the past couple months Troy has really put a lot into this forum, he has introduced some new things and re-introduced others.

I am really not doing this to suck up (as there are better ways) but I am all about giving credit where credit is due. Troy, Sheila and the team of hardworking mods have really worked hard. DC is coming back to its glory days of 3 pages of new posts a day.

The problems are being worked out and I think everyone is getting something from them

So I tip my hat to Troy, Sheila,and the whole DC team.

We know you work hard and would like to thank you

Mike

Troy@Protekt
03-09-2007, 06:52 AM
Thanks Mike,

Yes DC is looking better but were still not done. I`ve had quite a bit of help actually.

I want to thank the moderators here for giving me some input and some much needed help moving threads to their new locations, which can be a little tedious.

It`s nice to know the forums are in good hands when I`m not able to be on. Keep up the great work guys. :bigups

Troy

:wow: PS. Mike don`t think I didn`t notice how well your post looks, only one miss-spelled word.:D :bigups Did you get a new keyboard?

The Chee
03-09-2007, 07:40 AM
:wow: PS. Mike don`t think I didn`t notice how well your post looks, only one miss-spelled word.:D :bigups Did you get a new keyboard?

My bad ,I missed it the first round:lmfao

RTexasF
03-09-2007, 08:24 AM
I too have noticed the improvements and wish to thank all involved. I wouldn`t say I`m a senior member but have been here prior to and during the transition. Good work all, well done.

MagicCity33
03-09-2007, 11:25 AM
Thanks Mike,

:rofl I noticed that too!

Seriously, DC has a totaly different feel to it. When I psot questions here I feel that I can trust the individuals that are giving me the information that I am looking for. I also feel like everyone is speaking from life experience so they are speaking truthfully. I`m glad that I`ve joined and look forward to many more years of posting and sharing.:dcrules :bow :bow :ra :winner:

Now I have to help Mike find his keyboard. :inspector: :rofl

CalgaryDetail
03-09-2007, 01:07 PM
what only one. im going to have to edit to to add some. Thats just not right.

Mr. Clean
03-09-2007, 07:14 PM
Nice observation CalgaryDetail:bigups and accurate as well.

I really like how Troy has become a "member" of the community, posting pictures and originating posts concerning what we`re about (I think) detailing. It (his participation) gives a nice feel to the forums. My only question is, Troy why did you wait so long? I don`t want to slight Sheila, I know what consequences that can bring :surrender, so thanks to you and your contribution as well. :D

budman3
03-09-2007, 07:55 PM
DC has always been a great detailing forum, one that I have been visiting for 3 years now. I have a feeling that the next few weeks are going to get very busy. Spring is just around the corner and people are going to want to clean their cars and will be visiting the forums getting the low down on the newest tips and products. So thanks Troy, mods, sponsors and everyone for making DC what it is.

:dcrules :dcrules

audiboy
03-09-2007, 08:20 PM
I`d also like to thank Troy, Sheila, the rest of the DC staff, and all of the members here. You all take part in making this one of the most professional and friendly detailing forums on the net. I`m really looking forward to some warm weather and what are usually some great pictures.

Sheila@detailcity
03-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Thanks everyone! Troy has been working very hard on the Site, along with a few others. We are glad you are enjoying it!

Troy@Protekt
03-09-2007, 08:33 PM
My only question is, Troy why did you wait so long?

When I partnered up with Dwayne back in 05, we were just moving into a new building. I was busy maintaining my detailing business and at the same time learning a whole new business helping Dwayne run our store. I just couldn`t find any time to be on the forums.

Now that Dwayne has moved on, I find myself put into this role and after getting my feet wet with it, I am really starting to enjoy it. It`s nice to be a part of an online group of friends. I look forward to being on here and seeing what everyone has to say.

Now that it`s up to me to run Detail City, I am wanting to do my best with it.

:dcrules

jaybs02
03-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Troy, whatever your reason for taking so long, it seems to be worth it.
It`s fun and an honor to be part of what will be the best detailing forum on the net.

"J"
:dcrules

Dozerboy
03-11-2007, 01:47 AM
I used to come here a lot tons of good info, but it couldn`t get much worse then it was for a while there.