PDA

View Full Version : Bear with us....

Pages : [1] 2 3

Troy@Protekt
02-26-2007, 08:38 AM
Dear Members and Guests,

Please bear with us as we make some improvements and update our software at Detail City.

This is my first time working through changes like this so luckily, very little depends on me for it`s success. :D

We are looking forward to a new look with more features and easier navigation. :excited:

Here are some of the updates/improvements we are planning to make in the next week or two:

1. Upgrade to the latest vbulletin software. (done)

2. Improve the Photo Gallery (done)

3. Re-introduce the chat area

4. New banner and color scheme (banner is almost done)

5. Add a local weather section for our members (done)

6. Upgrade the vbgarage (works now but not quite done)

7. 1000 smiley library dedicated to Poorboy :huh: on second thought, scratch that one. :gotcha:

If there are additional changes/improvements that you would like to see on here, please post it here or pm me with it so I/we can have an opportunity to shoot it down. :redface: If there are any smiley abusers or other members that you would like to see banned, now is a good time to let everyone know. :crazy2: :boot

Seriously, I would like to know if any of you have ideas for improvements to the site and thanks for your support,

:bow :dcrules

audiboy
02-26-2007, 08:40 AM
All of the changes look good. I can`t think of anything else that needs to be done.

Troy@Protekt
02-26-2007, 08:50 AM
Added note* To use the weather module on the front page you must go to the bottom of the profile page in your control panel and enter your zip code. :rain: :snow:

audiboy
02-26-2007, 08:52 AM
Added note* To use the weather module on the front page you must go to the bottom of the profile page of your control panel and enter your zip code. :rain: :snow:

:bigups

Poorboy
02-26-2007, 09:10 AM
I don`t know anyone who abuses smilies:confused: :huh::notme: :notme: :notme::crazy2: :gotcha: :passout: :wow: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :inspector::inspector: :inspector::inspector: :inspector::inspector: ...but i`ll keep my eye out :D :lmfao:lmfao:crazy2: :crazy2::rofl:rofl:passout:

Troy@Protekt
02-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Bear with me again tonight, I am experimenting with some new colors. :hmmm:

joe.p
02-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Seriously, I would like to know if any of you have ideas for improvements to the site and thanks for your support,

:bow :dcrulesyou can start by getting rid of the DC logos in the cover craft section :rofl

audiboy
02-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Bear with me again tonight, I am experimenting with some new colors. :hmmm:

I`m colorblind, so I doubt I`ll notice any minor changes. :D ;)

Poorboy
02-26-2007, 10:09 PM
I can`t see the whole screen without scrolling side to side..is that permanent:confused:

audiboy
02-26-2007, 10:15 PM
I can`t see the whole screen without scrolling side to side..is that permanent:confused:

It may just be your computer. I`m not having that problem at all.

Troy@Protekt
02-26-2007, 10:21 PM

are you still having this trouble?

Woob
02-26-2007, 10:23 PM
Is there no "New Post" link? Found it useful. Otherwise cool changes.

Poorboy
02-26-2007, 10:24 PM
yeah my screen is now huge...never had this before:confused::huh:

Troy@Protekt
02-26-2007, 10:26 PM
Is there no "New Post" link? Found it useful. Otherwise cool changes.

The New Post link was replaced by Today`s Posts, you still have the New Post link in your cp to the right.

Troy@Protekt
02-26-2007, 10:30 PM
yeah my screen is now huge...never had this before:confused::huh:

You must be on an old style screen resolution. Mine has plenty of room on both sides. right click on your desktop, go to properties, then settings and try changing your resolution. :bigups