PDA

View Full Version : Product expos/trade shows

Buzz Grande
02-02-2007, 05:40 AM
The other day I noticed a thread on a forum (?) about an expo in Florida that had many suppliers of detailing products. It appeared the expo was geared towards professional detailers, not the general public. I don`t recall if the public was even allowed. Just saw a thread, not sure where. Anyway, my question is...are there any expos or trade shows that are geared to the professional detailer? Just looking to see different products and related equipment. I have been to many trade shows for other lines of work, etc. Just wondering if there is a regular event like this for detailers. Preferably on the s/w coast. Ok, maybe a bit too wishful :bigups

Thanks in advance.

Deanski
02-02-2007, 06:53 AM
There is the big trade show of the Professional Car Wash Assoc. which I`m a member, but even though they have a section on detailing, it`s mostly geared to automated car washes, management, federal and state guidelines etc etc.

Regards,
Deanski

detailz
02-02-2007, 09:44 AM
Anyway, my question is...are there any expos or trade shows that are geared to the professional detailer? Just looking to see different products and related equipment. I have been to many trade shows for other lines of work, etc. Just wondering if there is a regular event like this for detailers. Preferably on the s/w coast. Ok, maybe a bit too wishful :bigups

Thanks in advance.

There are many shows throughout the country. Most are open to the paying public; although, they can be expensive. I believe the one you are referring to in Florida was the Mobile Tech Expo. Great show. Alot of the shows are definitely geared more for carwashes. Some individual manufacturers put on small `classes`, but not necessarily shows.