PDA

View Full Version : Wax Taxi n e one

Nando
02-01-2007, 03:56 AM
Has any one heard or tried the WaxTaxi? You supposedly wax an entire car like in about 15 to 20 minutes.www.waxtaxi.com (http://www.waxtaxi.com)

CharlesW
02-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Never heard of it before.
Interesting concept, but it seems like an expensive way to apply a spray wax.

Charles

Beemerboy
02-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Looks like something that a dealership would use, can`t imagine that anyone would need one for personal use, also looks like you have to use there products. Wonder what the costs of that are?

Interesting none the less

joe.p
02-01-2007, 01:30 PM
This is a Interesting Find..

I just read read this on Car care On Line,Couple sells car wash to get a patent on new wax..

The patented technologies include WaxTaxi, a process that uses a high-quality, carnauba-based wax formula, and the FlipStick, a car guidance system that guides drivers into an unattended carwash.

News (http://www.carwash.com/news.asp?mode=4&N_ID=65752)

TrueDetailer
02-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Looks like a compressor of sorts with a paint style air gun. And some spray wax. Waste of money IMO.

Looks like something i could make in my garage With some experimenting with liquid waxes.

Wouldn`t it just be easier to buy spray wax in a aerosol can, like speed bead from stoner? Same thing without all the equipment cost,

Beemerboy
02-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Looks like a compressor of sorts with a paint style air gun. And some spray wax. Waste of money IMO.

Looks like something i could make in my garage With some experimenting with liquid waxes.

Wouldn`t it just be easier to buy spray wax in a aerosol can, like speed bead from stoner? Same thing without all the equipment cost,

TD

I saw something like this at a car dealership, they would just spray on the wax much like a foam guy, then just wipe off. Must have been some cleaner wax stuff with a ton of fillers. Made the cars look OK from a distance.

I think that if you are doing volumes of cars and offer this out cheap you can make money on volume, people in general don`t care what kind of wax you use on there cars as long as you say carnauba

That`s just my .02