PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the UK

XTMVALETING
01-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Hi everyone I thought my first post should be to introduce myself, I`m Nick from Hertfordshire about 30 miles north of london. I have just set up a mobile valeting/detailing service. I`ve been valeting my own cars and bikes for years but last year I lost my job and thought why not give this a go. I trained at the Autoglym headquaters here in the Uk in September last year. I`ve been looking round this site for a few months for hints and tips so its about time I joined up so here I am.

budman3
01-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Welcome to the site. Hopefully you`ll find a lot of usefull information here that will help your business out!

Beemerboy
01-29-2007, 03:16 PM
Welcome from Sonoma County CA

audiboy
01-29-2007, 04:52 PM
Welcome to DC! I hope you enjoy your stay.

XTMVALETING
01-29-2007, 05:09 PM
Thanks for all the messages guys, have you seen the picture of my fto in the vbgarage ? and what does the vb mean?

audiboy
01-29-2007, 05:36 PM
That is a great looking vehicle you have there. You should definately post up some pictures of that on the forums when you get a chance. Most of us really appreciate pictures and I know I like seeing vehicles that aren`t available in the States. VB just stands for Virtual Bulletin. It`s the server that this site operates on.