PDA

View Full Version : No you weren`t all banned.

Troy@Protekt
01-29-2007, 12:12 PM
:sorry: for the inconvenience today guys.

We renewed our license with v-bulletin which was over-looked when we took over here. :inspector:

We neglected to inform our hosting site, so they acted on a letter they had received informing them of us not-renewing our license here.

So our account was suspended not yours.

Another lesson learned for me. :crazy2:

Troy

:dcrules

Jngrbrdman
01-29-2007, 12:20 PM
Whew! Thanks for getting on top of that as quick as you did. Great leadership!

Beemerboy
01-29-2007, 12:26 PM
Thanks Troy was wondering what happening. Glad that you got that under control

Jen@autogeek
01-29-2007, 12:33 PM
Phew!! I was scared that nobody liked my Thanksgiving story and banned me for being such a stinker to my dear mommy. :) Thanks for getting things back up and running, Troy You da man! :ladies:

cwcad
01-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Ya, I was calling everyone and anyone that I thought mite be in the know on this subject. I was like an addict waiting for a fix when I could not log on. Thanks for clearing it up!!

MagicCity33
01-29-2007, 02:54 PM
WOW! I thought I was the only one addicted around here. It is great that we have so many people that love what we do and love this site.

Thanks Tro for jumping on this and for getting our orders out to us quickly.

audiboy
01-29-2007, 05:16 PM
What happened was totally unacceptable...just kidding of course. I was worried a bit at first too, but I went to bed and when I woke up all was well again. Thanks for getting the site back up and running as soon as you did!

norahcrv
01-29-2007, 05:23 PM
Phew!! I was scared that nobody liked my Thanksgiving story and banned me for being such a stinker to my dear mommy. :) Thanks for getting things back up and running, Troy You da man! :ladies:
Had to go looking for that story - gave me a much needed chuckle, thanks!! :)

And :thanks to Troy & Sheila for getting the City back up so quickly for all of YOU addicts out there!! :notme:

jaybs02
01-29-2007, 06:13 PM
What happened was totally unacceptable...just kidding of course. I was worried a bit at first too, but I went to bed and when I woke up all was well again. Thanks for getting the site back up and running as soon as you did!
You went to bed...I went into panic mode.
What in the name of good God am I supposed to do at work :lmfao

J/K of course

"J"

audiboy
01-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Yeah, I work grave shift so 10 am is bedtime for me. I`m sure your employer appreciated the small amount of time the site was down. They probably got a spike in performance from you during that time.:lol: