PDA

View Full Version : Magic Eraser

GraniteState
01-19-2007, 08:40 AM
Wow i tried a Mr. Clean Magic eraser to clean the black plastic moldings with wax all over tham WOW I can`t believe how easy it was and it took the wax out of the molding with minimal elbow grease. If you havn`t tried one yet try it it works on alot of other things to. I even got ink off a leather seat really quickly. Just a shout out if you havn`t tried it yet..

Jay:bow

Beemerboy
01-19-2007, 10:17 AM
Wow i tried a Mr. Clean Magic eraser to clean the black plastic moldings with wax all over tham WOW I can`t believe how easy it was and it took the wax out of the molding with minimal elbow grease. If you havn`t tried one yet try it it works on alot of other things to. I even got ink off a leather seat really quickly. Just a shout out if you havn`t tried it yet..

Jay:bow

Jay

Thanks there are quite a few here including myself that use them, however word of caution with ME they can and will lift color on some surfaces so be very careful before you use it, try a small area that can`t be seen if possible so that you can test the color fast on that surface.

Other than that they are great

DFTowel
01-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Don`t forget to use them on glass! Excellent!

SpaceAce
01-19-2007, 12:35 PM
when using them on glass, do you use the magic eraser with a glass cleaner, water, or dry? Just curious what works best.

DFTowel
01-19-2007, 04:25 PM
when using them on glass, do you use the magic eraser with a glass cleaner, water, or dry? Just curious what works best.

I use glass cleaner with the Magic Eraser then buff dry with a towel

GraniteState
01-22-2007, 06:34 AM
Yaeh Beemerboy I have learned this the hard way luckily it was ny own car. I haven`t tried them on glass yet I will have to try it. I tries it on a headliner this weekend for a small spot I couldn`t get out. A little GP on the eraser and gone.

Thanks everyone! :cheers:

Jay