PDA

View Full Version : New from Nor*Cal

Pages : [1] 2 3

MoparAddict
01-17-2007, 11:42 PM
Whats up everyone? Thought i introduce myself. My name is Trevor from Sonoma County. Im a full time detailer for Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler. Also have my own small detail business on the side.
Im like everyone else on this site, obsessed with detailing. Im a big fan of P&S, Presta, and huge fan of Zaino products. Well just wanted to say whats up. Hope to learn about new products, techniques and meet people who are just as obsessed as me.

Ill post pics soon of my Dak

audiboy
01-18-2007, 04:45 AM
Welcome to DC! I hope you enjoy your stay.

The Chee
01-18-2007, 05:15 AM
Welcome to DC, you`re right at home here :howdy

BLUELINE 1
01-18-2007, 08:14 AM
Welcome to DC!

MagicCity33
01-18-2007, 11:00 AM
Welcome to DC ejoying that snow? HEhehehe..

Beemerboy
01-18-2007, 01:05 PM
WOW Local guy...Rohnert Park here!

Good to have you on board!

I know the guys at P&S very well, Eric is a great supplier and we are lucky to have someone like him around

LikeaRock
01-18-2007, 07:10 PM
I`m in Santa Rosa, Rincon Valley area at that ;)

I think you`re the only other Presta user on this site besides me, I LOVE Ultra Cutting Creme Light, 1500, and Swirl Remover :bow

Dolan

MoparAddict
01-18-2007, 09:03 PM
WOW Local guy...Rohnert Park here!

Good to have you on board!

I know the guys at P&S very well, Eric is a great supplier and we are lucky to have someone like him around

Yea Eric is deff a great guy, Jasen is pretty sick too. He just hooked me up with my new buffer. That store is crazy, they have everything. I never walk out of there spending less then $100 lol.

Beemerboy
01-18-2007, 09:05 PM
Yea Eric is deff a great guy, Jasen is pretty sick too. He just hooked me up with my new buffer. That store is crazy, they have everything. I never walk out of there spending less then $100 lol.

Tell me about it, the P&S line is a great one and for a guy like me I can get what I want when I need it. I really don`t care for the wax line

MoparAddict
01-18-2007, 09:08 PM
I`m in Santa Rosa, Rincon Valley area at that ;)

I think you`re the only other Presta user on this site besides me, I LOVE Ultra Cutting Creme Light, 1500, and Swirl Remover :bow

Dolan

Ultra Cutting Creme light is deff the sh*t. I just bout a new truck. It had swirls everywhere and thats the only thing that would touch it. Then went over it with the swirl remover(just to make sure i got them all). It worked b-e-a-u-tiful lol. I use the 1500 just about everyday at work. Cant go wrong with Presta.:bigups

MoparAddict
01-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Tell me about it, the P&S line is a great one and for a guy like me I can get what I want when I need it. I really don`t care for the wax line

I was just going to ask you, what wax do you use? I tried using the Ultracoat wax but it doesnt really do it for me. Lately i just been using permaplate from work on my truck.

Beemerboy
01-18-2007, 09:18 PM
I was just going to ask you, what wax do you use? I tried using the Ultracoat wax but it doesnt really do it for me. Lately i just been using permaplate from work on my truck.

The stuff that I use is Poorboys World one of the sponsors, I use quite a few other things from him as well. From P&S I use allot of stuff as well but the wax that I had used from them seem like dust collectors.

You can`t go wrong with PB SSR swirls removers and his Natty`s paste wax...this is of course for your personal ride that I am speaking of.

What dealership are you at SR or Pet?

MoparAddict
01-18-2007, 09:25 PM
The stuff that I use is Poorboys World one of the sponsors, I use quite a few other things from him as well. From P&S I use allot of stuff as well but the wax that I had used from them seem like dust collectors.

You can`t go wrong with PB SSR swirls removers and his Natty`s paste wax...this is of course for your personal ride that I am speaking of.

What dealership are you at SR or Pet?

Yea its for my ride. Ill have to order some of PB`s stuff. Thanks.

I was working at Wood- Pontiac, Cadiilac, Mazda in SR. Then i got offered a job in my home town (cloverdale) at McConnell (use to be Esposti`s). It was more money and no commute, couldnt pass that up.

Do you work at a dealership?

Beemerboy
01-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Yea its for my ride. Ill have to order some of PB`s stuff. Thanks.

I was working at Wood- Pontiac, Cadiilac, Mazda in SR. Then i got offered a job in my home town (cloverdale) at McConnell (use to be Esposti`s). It was more money and no commute, couldnt pass that up.

Do you work at a dealership?

Nice area that you live in we camp up at the KOA every year there. To bad about the the old owner of that dealership way to young to die like that.

No I am a weekend detailer here in RP small customer base but very faith full and they pay the price that I want

MoparAddict
01-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Nice area that you live in we camp up at the KOA every year there. To bad about the the old owner of that dealership way to young to die like that.

No I am a weekend detailer here in RP small customer base but very faith full and they pay the price that I want

The KOA is right by my house.
Yea, i have heard nothing but good things about Carl. Everyone always talks about what a awesome boss he was. He was deff way way to young.

Thats the way to start and you cant beat that they pay, what you ask.
Are you mobile or do they come to you?