PDA

View Full Version : Colts won!

Pages : [1] 2

rabbi
01-13-2007, 07:44 PM
Who is next?

audiboy
01-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Yeah!!!! It`s just strange to see the defense winning them games. Who would have thought that the Colts would win without a single touchdown? It`s off to the AFC Championship!

Troy@Protekt
01-13-2007, 08:04 PM
Sweet!!! Go Dungy Go.

cwcad
01-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Sweet!!! Go Dungy Go.

As big a fan as I am for Peyton Manning I am a bigger fan of Tony Dungy. In my mind a great coach but what I have seen and read about him says he is a class act.

GO COLTS

TrueDetailer
01-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Yeah they played a good game today, so did the ravens. Neither team scored a td. I think this just goes to show that manning is overrated. I think history will repeat itself and the colts will choke again.

GO PATS!

audiboy
01-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Yeah they played a good game today, so did the ravens. Neither team scored a td. I think this just goes to show that manning is overrated. I think history will repeat itself and the colts will choke again.

GO PATS!

Manning is overrated? That has to be one of the most rediculous things I`ve ever heard. Yeah, his record in the playoffs isn`t so great, but he is one of the best quarterbacks in the history of the NFL. Tom Brady wouldn`t have been anything special without Adam Vinatieri.

rabbi
01-13-2007, 08:36 PM
Manning overrated!Tom Brady is better! I`m staying out of it!

budman3
01-13-2007, 10:41 PM
Go Patriots! ... that`s all I have to say.

TrueDetailer
01-14-2007, 12:57 AM
Whoa now, i wasn`t trying to compare him against brady.

I do think he`s overrated. When it comes down to it, he chokes. He is one of the better qb`s in the game, is he the best though? No.

Mr. Clean
01-14-2007, 03:58 PM

Could it have anything to do with the fact that they (Manning and the Colts) were facing probably the best defense in the league this year vs. being overrated? True he has a rather inauspicious post season record, but that really can`t be totally put on him alone. What he did yesterday was to go on the road and manage to do enough to beat a playoff quality team.

I have to admit to having something of a negative bias against the Colts due to what their ownership did to the city of Baltimore oh those many years ago. But Manning IMO seems pretty special. Nevertheless, I don`t think they (Colts) will get past the Chargers however. If by some fluke NE were to win, the Colts have a much better chance of seeing the Super Bowl.

budman3
01-14-2007, 09:51 PM
Well the `fluke` happened.... let`s see who will be heading to the Superbowl now....

My prediction- Pats and Bears

joe.p
01-14-2007, 10:32 PM
Is there reason whay my reply on the Chicago Bears was deleted:confused: ..

budman3
01-14-2007, 11:08 PM
Joe- You mean post #3 in this thread??
http://www.detailcity.org/forums/off-topic-forum/20529-san-diego-loses.html

Mr. Clean
01-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Well the `fluke` happened.... let`s see who will be heading to the Superbowl now....

My prediction- Pats and Bears

It truly did. Just looking at the post game stats, anyone would surmise that the outcome would have been different.

My preference at this point would be a Saints/Colts game, with the Saints coming out the victor. That city (NO) definitely could benefit from something good happening for that team. I would be pretty happy for Sean Peyton as well.

budman3
01-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Brady threw a crappy game for some reason and the Pats wouldn`t have won it without the help of that recieving fumble, the huge personal foul, the interception, etc. But a win is a win :).