PDA

View Full Version : 303 Aerospace Cleaner.

Ferrarislave
08-16-2003, 11:28 AM
Has anyone tried this stuff it looks really good from the writeup at properautocare says its gentile enough to clean fruits and vegtibals with.

Here is the Link (http://www.properautocare.com/303aerclean.html)

Beemerboy
08-16-2003, 11:45 AM
I`ve read quite a lot on the 303 line up but the fruit and veggie cleaning really makes me wonder:D

Ferrarislave
08-16-2003, 11:48 AM
It says they used it for degreaseing oil tanker hulls it looks pretty good but its darn expensive and im wondering if its worth the price or just use APC+ or 4star whiteing lighting.

Beemerboy
08-16-2003, 11:52 AM
I got this APC at P&S Car Care products, its called Enviro-clean. Its a citrius based cleaner and you can mix what ever ration you like. I made it at 50/50 and it is the bomb. It cleans the drit off anything that I have used it on with little effort. It also has a nice smell not those chemical smells.
Anywho I`m looking forward to seeing if anyone else has used 300

Ferrarislave
08-16-2003, 03:43 PM
I currently have Meguiars APC+ I havent even opened the bottle yet koop said its ok but he perfers white lighting alot more. I will see how it works on carpets and engine cleaning which I will primarly use it for. The 303 looks good but I didnt say if it foams alot Im going to use an extractor so I want to know.