PDA

View Full Version : Detailng products in your trunk for winter

jaybs02
12-14-2006, 07:40 PM
Generally I keep a variety of products in my truck because I never know what I will need but, in the winter I am concerned by them freezing (mainly my S&W and EO 20/20. Polishes and waxes I move indoors)

I am curious what others that live in the colder regions do to keep their "travel" products safe.

"J"

CharlesW
12-14-2006, 11:09 PM
I keep small plastic spray bottles (3 oz.?) of S&W and a QD along with 2 MF towels in a plastic jar about 5" square by 6" high with a screw on lid that must be 4" in diameter. Those measuremants are a guess, but are probably pretty close. It once held Planter`s Peanuts.
The MF towels keep the bottles from rattling around and the jar should catch any spillage if the bottles were to freeze and break. (Which has never happened in the 4+ years I have used it.)

Charles

audiboy
12-15-2006, 01:21 AM
I always keep a bottle of PB`s Bird Stuff remover and 3 microfiber towels in the car at all times.

Poorboy
12-15-2006, 08:09 AM
I would bring them in each night in some kind of travel pack, I think they would last the day in the car...Jay not much to worry about so far this year..it might be 60 tomorrow :yay

jaybs02
12-15-2006, 10:00 AM
Yeah I know this 60 degree stuff I can get used to.
But I`m also sure that sooner or later the weather will remember that it`s New York and it`s gonna get cold. :lol:

"J"

Poorboy
12-15-2006, 11:01 AM
But I`m also sure that sooner or later the weather will remember that it`s New York and it`s gonna get cold. :lol:

"J"

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh someone might be listening :rolleyes: :)