PDA

View Full Version : First job w/ new Pressure Washer

shadybreal
11-30-2006, 09:38 PM
I finally got a pressure washer yesterday after a two months of researching a ton of them. I used it today on my dad`s truck (basic in/out wash). I`m very pleased w/ my purchase and I can`t believe how much easier it was to clean his truck w/ is one of least favorite to do. I didn`t even have to touch the rims and tires by hand. I used Meg degreaser on the tires and Meg wheel brite on the rims. I did one tire like normal and the others w/ the pw. I couldn`t tell a difference it looks, but my back, shoulders, and elbow felt a lot better. Anyone have a similiar experience once going to a pw? Thanks!

Pockets
11-30-2006, 09:48 PM
I finally got a pressure washer yesterday after a two months of researching a ton of them. I used it today on my dad`s truck (basic in/out wash). I`m very pleased w/ my purchase and I can`t believe how much easier it was to clean his truck w/ is one of least favorite to do. I didn`t even have to touch the rims and tires by hand. I used Meg degreaser on the tires and Meg wheel brite on the rims. I did one tire like normal and the others w/ the pw. I couldn`t tell a difference it looks, but my back, shoulders, and elbow felt a lot better. Anyone have a similiar experience once going to a pw? Thanks!

Well I cant say that i have a pw becasue i have no need for it YET. i have my first official detail job this weekend!!:yay I dont know alot about PW`s but i do know alot about engines IMO going with the honda 5.5 hp motor was an awsome idea. Honda engines are great, long lasting and if you need to fix it they are very simple to fix. As for now i have to do it the old fashion way getting down and scrubbing the heck out of the tires and scrubbing the rims to lol.:cool:

shadybreal
11-30-2006, 09:55 PM
Well I cant say that i have a pw becasue i have no need for it YET. i have my first official detail job this weekend!!:yay I dont know alot about PW`s but i do know alot about engines IMO going with the honda 5.5 hp motor was an awsome idea. Honda engines are great, long lasting and if you need to fix it they are very simple to fix. As for now i have to do it the old fashion way getting down and scrubbing the heck out of the tires and scrubbing the rims to lol.:cool:

I`m sure I`ll still do some jobs w/o the aid of my pw, but I`m very pleased w/ it`s performance. It came w/ 5 nozzle tips, and make sure to use one of wider water stream ones. The last thing I want to do is damage a clients car (pinstripes, damaged paint, chrome plating). If used correctly the pw is going to be a life saver.

Pockets
11-30-2006, 10:01 PM
I`m sure I`ll still do some jobs w/o the aid of my pw, but I`m very pleased w/ it`s performance. It came w/ 5 nozzle tips, and make sure to use one of wider water stream ones. The last thing I want to do is damage a clients car (pinstripes, damaged paint, chrome plating). If used correctly the pw is going to be a life saver.

Yea they sound really good and usefull to use.