PDA

View Full Version : question about PB forum

rp1821
08-15-2003, 09:46 PM
This morning I posted a question about PwC and fillers in the PB forum. I just got out of work tonight and it and all the other posts on that forum are gone. I also see 2 other forums were added under the product venor tab. Just wondering if they were cleared to start over in the new forum, should I ask the question again since I never got to read the responses...? Whats going on? Just wondering.

Thanks

JeffBruce
08-15-2003, 09:49 PM
This post exlains it..read down towards bottom..
jeff
http://detailcity.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2002

rp1821
08-15-2003, 09:55 PM
Thanks Jeff. That explains it.

Poorboy
08-15-2003, 10:08 PM
You can post it again..and we`ll get you some answers:D

NattyBumppo
08-15-2003, 10:50 PM
Oh man, Dwayne is losing it! Must have been trying to get out the door quick for a big Friday night. I had a really great reply in that thread.....at least I thought it was pretty good.

Post it again and we`ll be on it. If I recall it was about using #9 prior to PB PWC and keeping the fillers/gloss agents left by #9.

Natty

Poorboy
08-15-2003, 11:12 PM
Thanks for the refresher Natty....

Yes we were talking about if you could use #9 before or after Polish w/ Carnuba and if used before, will it remove the fillers left by #9...i think that was it:confused:

Well Natty I believe posted and left a messege like this...not quoting...

If you use the PwC first and the #9 with a pc, and then apply PwC like a wax, with a sponge type applicator..layer it on and it will not remove the fillers.....

I say try it both ways and tell us which one you like best and why.

I need 100 words or less and a sumation at the end...schools out:cool: