PDA

View Full Version : Thank you DC :)

jgv
11-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Close to thanks giving day and after being away for so long, I decided DC deserved my thanks.

I registered here long ago, feb 2003, and then this was a small forum full of helpfull people, maybe there`s more now but I haven`t been around that much to know that for sure. I started then, I asked a lot and almost always got replies, I grew up on this detailing thing, now I`m running two forums, one in Portugal another in Spain. I started this detailing thing here, we have a lot of great detailers now, some make good money detailing for others wile most enjoy detailing their own cars.

I have nowadays a good growing company with online shop and all dedicated to this theme, we represent most major brands, and it makes me think how hard it was for me make my monthly order to Dwayne, Poorboys and a couple of others, now it easy for our clients, they order it and the next day they have it on their homes.

From time to time I get in touch with Steve (Poorboys), Charles (CharlesW), and for all those others who really helped me a LOT on my startup THANK YOU, and THANK YOU DETAILCITY :ladies

CharlesW
11-20-2006, 06:14 PM
Good to hear from you.
I tried Portal Detalhe.net - Portal detalhe.net (http://www.detalhe.net/) several times in the past several months with no success.
Martin finally told me a little about the server problem.
I did try a PM both here and at Autopia, but after I didn`t raise you for a month or two, I deleted the PM`s.
Glad to hear you are back in operation.:bigups :bigups :bigups

Charles

jgv
11-20-2006, 06:50 PM
Thanks CharlesW, we had a problem with our previous hosting company that runed away with all servers and left most damaged but we managed to put things up and running again :)

You are one of those who I thank all the time, together with Boss, Jeff....;)

CalgaryDetail
11-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Welcome back to DC! Hope everyhitng is going well. And yes this is still a very tight knit group, but im sure we have more members.Welcome back

-mike

The Chee
11-24-2006, 08:56 AM
Good to hear things are going well for you Jose:2santa :2santa

ps: I hope I got the name right, you`ve been missing for quite awhile you see. Welcome back :smile