Tex Star Detail
11-02-2006, 05:50 PM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g187/texstardetail/5gallon.jpg

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Just thought I`d share......
lol

Bunta
11-02-2006, 05:53 PM
Car Brite. There Blue Max is the best degreaser out. Did you get vibrant 1 or 2?. Im a big ran of there car wash but it strips wax off so bad.

Hunter

budman3
11-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Holy crap Chris. Care to share what we are looking at?

derekbmw
11-02-2006, 06:15 PM
wow...

Pockets
11-02-2006, 07:44 PM
thats alot of stuff. But more is always better lol.:yay

CalgaryDetail
11-02-2006, 07:48 PM
WOW im kinda jelous, i really want to know what everything is. But really im kinda jelous, both that you have that much product and that you need that much product. i hope bussines is going well

Tex Star Detail
11-02-2006, 08:44 PM
From left to right......
1.Mag Wheel NA (no acid) Car Brite Product
2. Super Dress-It-All Same thing as Megs Hyper Dressing, just no grape smell Car Brite
3. Terminator Odor Killer (New Car Smell) Car Brite
4. Citrus MP (An APC) Looks like #3....Car Brite
5. Megs APC....Once it is gone, I may buy APC+ Dunno yet
6. Megs Wheel Brightener
7. Empty jug of Purple Dressing. Tire Dressing....Car Brite

And I have a TON of gallon jugs that can be diluted down, I just need extra 5 gallon pails

joe.p
11-02-2006, 09:10 PM
1.Mag Wheel NA (no acid) Car Brite Product
any opinions on it ,i`m sure most of us could use a product thats safe without agitating your butt off.

7. Empty jug of Purple Dressing. Tire Dressing....Car Brite. I beleived you mention this one before. opinions please..

you have a nice collection ..Your the Man...

Tex Star Detail
11-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Mag wheel. Safe for all rims. Not sure on uncoated aluminum. I dilute it down mire nad spray the front of cars covered in bugs. Melts them away

Purple dressing. AWESOME SHINE. VERY VERY VERY HIGH GLOSS. Silicone I use it for low profile tires and such. I am buying another 5 gallons next week.
I am strictly using the Super Dress-it-all now. Great stuff

Joe, send me your address via PM again.

TrueDetailer
11-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Mag wheel. Safe for all rims. Not sure on uncoated aluminum. I dilute it down mire nad spray the front of cars covered in bugs. Melts them away

It should be, its non-acid. I used automagics version on uncoated rims all the time. I`m sure there not much difference between the two. I`ve also used the stuff on frontends and doorjams sometimes. It melts that stuff away.

Oh and the 5 gallon club was the club to be in a few months ago. Now its the 30 gallon and larger club. :) I`d throw a few pics of my drums up but my cam is broke.

Tex Star Detail
11-02-2006, 10:41 PM
It should be, its non-acid. I used automagics version on uncoated rims all the time. I`m sure there not much difference between the two. I`ve also used the stuff on frontends and doorjams sometimes. It melts that stuff away.

Oh and the 5 gallon club was the club to be in a few months ago. Now its the 30 gallon and larger club. :) I`d throw a few pics of my drums up but my cam is broke.

Yea........30 gallon and larger...lmao
Who is the president? LOL

CalgaryDetail
11-03-2006, 12:57 AM
Yea........30 gallon and larger...lmao
Who is the president? LOL

30 GALLON :confused: thats a club too high for me. I`m still working on my gallon club. I finally buy gallons and thought that was lots. Heck I have looked at a few 5 gallons since I use a lot of products on 6 family cars. But 30 GALLONS, that better come with a membership card