PDA

View Full Version : My Jeep and Poorboys

Beemerboy
08-15-2003, 04:34 PM
I did not have a car today:rolleyes: so I decided to look after my Jeep. I had used PB polish w carnuba a few days ago but did not have the EX yet. So yesterday I washed the car after the wife had used it for some trips. I used S&W to take the dust off today then applied EX two coats and it came out looking like a mirror. One thing that I noticed was that the metal flake in the paint seemed to pop quite a lot more.
I also used the trim restorer and that product on the mirrors and other parts worked like a charm.

I also found some Stoners glass cleaner and I have arrived the glass was perfect not a streak to be seen.

Thanks to all for the great advice that you all have provided.

Dawane you guys run a 1st class site:D

Tassadar
08-15-2003, 04:38 PM
Beautiful Jeep, I know the camera is not doing it justice, so i can only imagine what it looks like in person.

Beemerboy
08-15-2003, 04:49 PM
Your right there TASS not a great pic taker also that`s B&B on the tires another great little product

Tassadar
08-15-2003, 04:58 PM
Nah its not the person taking the picture, its the quality of the camera, its time to upgrade :D

BTW, when are you flying to OKC to do my car? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Beemerboy
08-15-2003, 05:10 PM
OK TASS your right I need a new CAM, but in loo of that I went down the street to a place that I could get a better pic with not so much in the back ground.

Tassadar
08-15-2003, 05:18 PM
Definately BLING

Good work Dave. If im ever in Cali, ill have to call you and have you nitpick the car I have at the time over lunch or something.

Poorboy
08-15-2003, 06:27 PM
Nice job as always Dave:D

Did you remember to buff out the Trim Restorer:confused: ;)

Ferrarislave
08-15-2003, 07:03 PM
Looks good Wheel are also tastefull I have one just like it but Deep slate. :)

rhillstr
08-15-2003, 08:50 PM
Bravo, Dave!
:D :D

AtlantaBoy
08-16-2003, 07:43 PM
Very Nice. That color is quite often hard to get depth in. www.fordtruckworld.com/AtlantaBoy