PDA

View Full Version : New from Austin Texas

Wetwerks
10-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Hello all-

Just wanted to introduce myself. This is a great site with tons of info! My partner and I are not new to auto detailing, we have been doing it for about 20 years combined experience. We have tried many products and are trying anything new that comes out. We are currently mobile and located in Austin Texas. Still working on getting the trailer together. It is a part-time obsession for both of us and would like to make it full time in the future. Hope to learn and help as much as possible!

Regards

Walter Brauer
Jason Boyer

Wet Werks Auto Salon

BLUELINE 1
10-18-2006, 02:37 PM
Welcome to DC!

Jen@autogeek
10-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Welcome to DC!! Best of luck to you and your partner for a sucessful business venture. :)

Scott P
10-18-2006, 03:18 PM
Howdy from a fellow Texan!

Tex Star Detail
10-18-2006, 03:34 PM
Ditto....Welcome to DC. Another Texan here as well. Only about 45 minutes away from you!

RTexasF
10-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Lotsa yuppies with Bimmers there in Austin that wouldn`t be caught dead actually having to wash them. Go get their money!

ttugrad95
10-19-2006, 09:57 AM
Hello all-

Just wanted to introduce myself. This is a great site with tons of info! My partner and I are not new to auto detailing, we have been doing it for about 20 years combined experience. We have tried many products and are trying anything new that comes out. We are currently mobile and located in Austin Texas. Still working on getting the trailer together. It is a part-time obsession for both of us and would like to make it full time in the future. Hope to learn and help as much as possible!

Regards

Walter Brauer
Jason Boyer

Wet Werks Auto Salon

I think thats a great business to be in. We have a guy that comes to our office every two weeks (payday) and does our vehicles in the parking lot. I`ve talked to him and he wants to open up a detailing shop somewhere. I think he is better of doing it the way he is now. If he wants to expand, buy another truck and hire another crew. He is pretty cheap and does an incredible job. I just prefer to do my cars myself, its cheap therapy. If its too cold outside I may let him.