PDA

View Full Version : New from Southern California (Orange County)

djskelo
10-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Hey--

Found this site while I was looking up general information on claying. I have a British Racing Green 2003 Lotus Esprit that got spotted by tree sap and a wash just isn`t doing it. It`s also lightly swirled due to bad wash technique of the hand car wash near my house.

While I introduce myself, anybody else from Southern California?

budman3
10-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Sounds like a cool car! Can`t wait to see pictures of it in the future.

You have come to the right place to fulfill your detailing needs :)

:dcrules

Djmigs
10-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Welcome Nick,

Well lucky you found this site, this is one of many sites that have a vast info of knowledge but beware you may become hooked...LOL

the single best info i can give is search button will be your best friend, for example you may read a post that states i use this LSP, yes we abbr. things so type in LSP by the way it means Last Step Products which can be your choice of a wax carnuba or a sealant...if you have a ? let us know, if someone has knowledge we will share it, if not we will try to help as best as we can, i cant think of anything else at the moment but im sure others will chime in and give you heads up, if you need any help pm me i maybe able to help you out...
have fun

Jen@autogeek
10-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Welcome to Detail City. You`ll find all you need here to get that Lotus looking her best. :)

CanadianCharlie
10-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Welcome to DC