PDA

View Full Version : The WASH MIT has EVOLVED!

Pages : [1] 2

Old School
10-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Hello All,
I am a professional detailer here in Sunny Las Vegas. I attened a detailing class on September 27, and was given a NEW WASH MIT to try out by that detailing Guru Aaron Krause from "The Edge Buffing Pads". This is the most URGENT call To anyone in the deatiling industry. Go Out and get this mitt ASAP! Please understand the washing world has changed forever. I have used the special web waffle mitt and let me tell you something, it changed my life. I have 38 cars washed and the mitt is still working fantastic. It is made from a specially formulated foam material that really rocks. It changes the way you will wash. It fits onto your hand as if it were an extention of your arm. Forget anything you know about washing a car (the mitt or sponge or whatever you use to wash with) Go out and get one. You can thank me later. It is extremely durable and you will never have to worry about your wash mitt dread locking up on you again. There is a tire and rim mitt thats just as awesome. You never again have to worry about the old dressing on the tire ever again. This is something you have to experience for yourself. Words cannot describe the experience of washing a car with this mitt on your hand. God Bless
Old School Auto Detailing, LLC
Andrew Roberts
Owner/Operator
Las Vegas, NV:)

Jngrbrdman
10-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the Old News, Old School. :lol: Perhaps you didn`t notice, but Aaron is a member and a sponsor of Detail City. We`ve been aware of the Shmitt for awhile now. :) You are right though. It is an awesome tool. Thanks for your enthusiastic review. :)

CalgaryDetail
10-03-2006, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the Old News, Old School. :lol: Perhaps you didn`t notice, but Aaron is a member and a sponsor of Detail City. We`ve been aware of the Shmitt for awhile now. :) You are right though. It is an awesome tool. Thanks for your enthusiastic review. :)

Aw you had to tell him so soon, I thought we could have some fun :yay . But yes all products that are made by Edge are awesome, I love their quick connect system,I swear by it. I have yet to try the mitt but I`m sure once the credit card is paid off I`ll give it a shot. Welcome to DC!

Mikeyc
10-04-2006, 09:29 AM
On a side note . . . the ShMitt is finally listed on the Autogeek website!!

The ShMITT Multi-purpose Foam Mitts (http://www.autogeek.net/shmitt.html)

Definitely buying one with my next order.

Beemerboy
10-04-2006, 10:24 AM
And here I thought this guy was spamming us on his first post:yay

I`m going to call my local detailer supplier he handles all the Edge pads

Mikeyc
10-04-2006, 11:48 AM
And here I thought this guy was spamming us on his first post:yay

The whole time I was reading the first post I was thinking "this reads like an info-mercial." :)

awd330
10-04-2006, 12:01 PM
On a side note . . . the ShMitt is finally listed on the Autogeek website!!

The ShMITT Multi-purpose Foam Mitts (http://www.autogeek.net/shmitt.html)

Definitely buying one with my next order.
It looks like they are only carrying 2 varieties to start (the white/yellow and black/black). I was hoping to try out the white/white for paint and the yellow/yellow for tires. :(

Aaron@IAP
10-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Hey, be nice to this guy! I met him at a demo I was doing in Vegas and he is the most enthusiastic detailer I ever met!! When I showed him the new ShMiTTs he went crazy and wanted one but there was 65 guys at the demo and they kind of went crazy and pushed me out of the way, tore open my box of samples and basically ran off with them before Drew could even get one! I felt so bad that I next day aired him one. He is really trying to be the best detailer he can and was asking me all kinds of advise. One of my suggestions was that he join us here at DC! I see he took my advise and I totally appriciate his post on the ShMiTTs. He is not spamming at all!! He is a pro detailer in Vegas and if you met him you would know that is just the way he talks. I honestly wish more pro guys had the same upbeat attitude about thier businss and detailing as Andrew does! Thanks DREW!

Beemerboy
10-04-2006, 12:19 PM
Hey, be nice to this guy! I met him at a demo I was doing in Vegas and he is the most enthusiastic detailer I ever met!! When I showed him the new ShMiTTs he went crazy and wanted one but there was 65 guys at the demo and they kind of went crazy and pushed me out of the way, tore open my box of samples and basically ran off with them before Drew could even get one! I felt so bad that I next day aired him one. He is really trying to be the best detailer he can and was asking me all kinds of advise. One of my suggestions was that he join us here at DC! I see he took my advise and I totally appriciate his post on the ShMiTTs. He is not spamming at all!! He is a pro detailer in Vegas and if you met him you would know that is just the way he talks. I honestly wish more pro guys had the same upbeat attitude about thier businss and detailing as Andrew does! Thanks DREW!

Thanks and I was kidding about the spamming thing...is Eric at North Gate here in Santa Rosa carrying them? I know that he has your edge system

Thanks

Aaron@IAP
10-04-2006, 12:22 PM
I know, I just don`t want Andrew to feel bad about his fist post! ahahha

I don`t think that Eric has these yet. Honestly, we just launched them and have been spending more time perfecting the product than marketing it. Now that it is done and we are in production we will be making all our customers aware that this new ShMiTT wash mitt is available. For now, I think that autogeek and maybe Detailcity will have them in stock.

Beemerboy
10-04-2006, 12:29 PM
I know, I just don`t want Andrew to feel bad about his fist post! ahahha

I don`t think that Eric has these yet. Honestly, we just launched them and have been spending more time perfecting the product than marketing it. Now that it is done and we are in production we will be making all our customers aware that this new ShMiTT wash mitt is available. For now, I think that autogeek and maybe Detailcity will have them in stock.

I`m going to see him Friday and will ask him to look into it....would like to get one and see what they are like...one more thing to spend $$$ on:cool:

awd330
10-04-2006, 12:36 PM
For now, I think that autogeek and maybe Detailcity will have them in stock.
Hi Aaron! Do you know if any of the sponsors will be carrying the white/white and yellow/yellow combos? AutoGeek`s website only shows white/yellow and black/black versions.

Old School
10-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Hello All,
The new wash mitt by Edge speaks for itself. If you are one those people who have not tried it, Get it. Thats all. Thanks Aaron for your kind words. Dont worry everyone, I make cars look to darn good to let anything get me down. I am grateful to be a member of such a great organization.
Old School

Aaron@IAP
10-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Hi Aaron! Do you know if any of the sponsors will be carrying the white/white and yellow/yellow combos? AutoGeek`s website only shows white/yellow and black/black versions.

I don`t think they have ordered those but you can just call Jason and give him a custom order and I can drop ship that combo to you no problem.

Djmigs
10-04-2006, 10:25 PM
I don`t think they have ordered those but you can just call Jason and give him a custom order and I can drop ship that combo to you no problem.

Aaron i dont think they have a system set up for that.....
unless they have the product available....
less complication i guess for them....