PDA

View Full Version : Natty`s or Natty`s Blue?

playloud
09-08-2006, 03:07 PM
I am about to order some Natty`s for the first time, and I`m not sure which to order for my CR-V.

Any suggestions?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/playloud2/HondaPictures026_editMedium.jpg

G35stilez
09-08-2006, 03:20 PM
I always liked Natty`s Blue on everything but a light metallic.

joyriide1113
09-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Regular Nattys my vote.

Mustang05
09-08-2006, 03:30 PM
I`m pretty sure that Nattys Blue is for darker colored cars, so that would be my choice. The regular Nattys would certainly not be a bad thing, but in this situation you`d probably benefit from the Blue.

belcherm58
09-08-2006, 06:22 PM
I have a Toyota Tacoma that is about the same color. Nattys Blue is best for
dark colors like this. It looks great on my truck. Really makes that color look deep.

Surfer
09-08-2006, 06:36 PM
I use Natty`s Blue on my white truck, absolutley love it :cool:

Poorboy
09-08-2006, 06:55 PM
You can go either way....Blue will make it richer and wetter, white will make it brighter and glossier...it`s your personal preference to the look you like:)

GearHead_1
09-08-2006, 09:24 PM
I really like Natty`s Blue even on a white vehicle. I think it deepens the tone and adds kind of a warm character to it. It also lasts longer than other waxes that have given me the same type of end result (#26 for instance). The easy on, easy off nature of either of the two rivals just about anything else on the market.

Surfer
09-09-2006, 03:38 PM
I really like Natty`s Blue even on a white vehicle. I think it deepens the tone and adds kind of a warm character to it. It also lasts longer than other waxes that have given me the same type of end result (#26 for instance). The easy on, easy off nature of either of the two rivals just about anything else on the market.Gotta agree, love NB on my white, never really seen a white that had the depth and wettness that mine did. Two coats of EX-P and 2 coats of NB have lasted me since April and only in August did the look start to tone down, that was impressive to me considering my truck sits outside 24/7 and all teh rain we`ve had here. Still beads like crazy. But I`ll be stripping down and starting over again, miss that glow the truck had lol.

playloud
09-10-2006, 12:41 AM
Thanks for the replies everyone.

I ordered some Natty`s Blue, and look forward to trying it out. In the past (about 6 months ago), I have clayed, PwC and EX-P. I will do the same this time, but add Natty`s Blue.

I`ll post pics when done.

norahcrv
09-10-2006, 12:58 AM
Sorry for the late reply, but I think you made the right choice, Brad! :bigups

I`ll look forward to the pics :)

What are you using on your trim & bumpers??

playloud
09-10-2006, 12:26 PM
I am using Trim Restorer on all Black Trim, including the small area between the front winshield and hood, the edges around the windows and the door handles.

I have been very pleased. I wipe it on and let it sit for about 30 min, then buff off. It also does not wear off for a couple weeks or more, even during a rare rain here in SoCal.