PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar`s All Purpose Cleaner Plus

CharlesW
08-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Meguiar`s has evidently introduced All Purpose Cleaner Plus to supplement the All Purpose Cleaner in the Detailer line.
Having been a big fan of the original APC+, (stocked up and still using it:D), does anyone know if the new All Purpose Cleaner Plus will be a better product for carpet and upholstery than the All Purpose Cleaner.
I guess what I`m wondering is whether to buy the All Purpose Cleaner or the All Purpose Cleaner Plus when my present stock of APC+ is gone.
Man that confuses me. I hope some of you understand my question.

Charles

joe.p
08-30-2006, 06:34 PM
Just picked up a gallon of APC+ after getting a sample from GregCavi. I have only used it on a few darker color carpets so at this time i`m not sure if one is better then the other.Sorry i couldn`t help Charles

FWIW, APC+ did a great job cleaning my foam applicators. A few where completely black also used 2oz`s in the wash for my MF`s..

Shaun Carollo
08-30-2006, 08:02 PM
I believe the new version is designed for use in extractors as well as all purpose cleaning (no pub intended.) I think they designed it to be leff foamy. I know there is a post about it on MOL.

Shaun

Aliengotpsi
09-17-2006, 01:14 AM
ive used 10 gallons so far and i love it for interior cleaning and carpets/wheels.. Id say its worth it, also who do you buy it froma and what do you pay?

Shaun Carollo
09-17-2006, 12:24 PM
Auto Detailing Supplies (http://www.autodetailingsolutions.com)

justin30513
09-17-2006, 05:24 PM
Auto Detailing Supplies (http://www.autodetailingsolutions.com)

I get all my cleaning stuff from there. Never had one problem. Excellent people.

onawrxhigh
03-05-2007, 04:39 PM
I use it with my durrmaid extractor and it is less of a foaming cleaner. works great in the extractorvery little foam in the recovery tank. you can see how good of a job it does by looking at the first post in this forum (extreme interior makeover). got that stain right out, i used it at a 4:1 ratio for that interior. I have used both and the APC+ is better IMO.

Andrew

CharlesW
03-05-2007, 04:54 PM
FWIW, The new Meguiar`s All Purpose Cleaner Plus, (D10301), is no longer listed at the Meguiar`s Store. The All Purpose Cleaner, (D10101), is still listed.
Evidently not everyone liked the Plus version.

Charles

onawrxhigh
03-05-2007, 05:07 PM
I never saw it at Meg`s e- store,but ADS still has it listed.
Andrew

CharlesW
03-05-2007, 05:09 PM
I never saw it at Meg`s e- store,but ADS still has it listed.
AndrewIt may show up at "Big Lots" with all the brushes. :D

Charles