PDA

View Full Version : A real ceramic AIO?

Pages : [1] 2

Dan
04-23-2023, 06:39 PM
Always looking to up my AIO game. Current products last 2-4 months outdoors 24*7. Are there any Ceramic AIOs that are worth checking out? The TW and Griots products have my attention. Anything else out there?

briarpatch
04-23-2023, 07:48 PM
Always looking to up my AIO game. Current products last 2-4 months outdoors 24*7. Are there any Ceramic AIOs that are worth checking out? The TW and Griots products have my attention. Anything else out there?

Brian from FAB automotive detailing does a Youtube video on the Griots 3 in 1 Ceramic AIO. He actually showcases its cutting ability....which is pretty impressive in his video.

noorth
04-24-2023, 02:57 PM
Vonixx blend looks nice with their blend spray wax.

Technicians`choice has one too.

briarpatch
04-24-2023, 07:18 PM

Miranda Detailing has a video showcasing these 2 products

Dan
04-25-2023, 07:08 AM

Technicians`choice has one too.Looks interesting but the claim of up to 4 mos means it`s not durable. I know for many cutting in an AIO is important but my preference is chemical cleaning and durable protection. If I need cut, I can use a dedicated polish and follow up with a spray wax that will give me at least two real months.

noorth
04-25-2023, 09:47 AM
The longest claims that i know of are rupes uno advanced and carpro essence. Both claim up to a year...

Via carpro-us:

- How long does CARPRO Essence last?
We expect 1 year on its own BUT we recommend applying Reload or CQUARTZ over top for the much better hydrophobics and dirt resistance. This will provide 115+ deg contact angle instead of 90 deg contact angle (not so good) with Essence alone.

dogma
05-03-2023, 05:27 PM
What about AutoFanatic Money maker

The Guz
05-03-2023, 08:52 PM
Dr. Beasley’s Z1. Sheeting type protection.

briarpatch
05-04-2023, 01:30 PM
The longest claims that i know of are rupes uno advanced and carpro essence. Both claim up to a year...

Via carpro-us:

check out my thread about Uno Advanced:

Rupes UNO ADVANCED - Bold claim. (https://www.autopia.org/forums/auto-detailing-101-a/193029-rupes-uno-advanced-bold-claim.html)

hawaiidude
05-05-2023, 03:29 PM
I use Griots 3in1 spray wax and it`s amazing 6 months +. Super easy to apply. I haven`t tried the 3in1 AIO yet but if it`s similar to the spray, I`m excited to try it.

hawaiidude
05-05-2023, 03:32 PM
it`s also interesting they use a orange pad with griots 3in1

PA DETAILER
05-05-2023, 06:52 PM
TWHS Polish & Wax. Solid product.

Accumulator
05-06-2023, 02:09 PM
it`s also interesting they use a orange pad with griots 3in1
But *which* orange pad was it? While many of us automatically think "Orange Foam" = "Light Cutting Pad", that`s not always the case, at least not functionally speaking. Griot`s has sold a number of Orange Foam pads over the years, and the ones I`ve used all finished out fine (at least on not-stupid-soft clear).

hawaiidude
05-08-2023, 01:58 PM
But *which* orange pad was it? While many of us automatically think "Orange Foam" = "Light Cutting Pad", that`s not always the case, at least not functionally speaking. Griot`s has sold a number of Orange Foam pads over the years, and the ones I`ve used all finished out fine (at least on not-stupid-soft clear).
I was also thinking that maybe e it helps with the cleaning part.
Anyone try Dr. Beasley`s Z1? Looks promising too.

The Guz
05-08-2023, 09:36 PM
I was also thinking that maybe e it helps with the cleaning part.
Anyone try Dr. Beasley`s Z1? Looks promising too.

As I stated if you like sheeting then this is a winner. If you are one that likes beading you won’t like it. Pad dependent for defect removal. Doesn’t feel super slick but more smooth.