PDA

View Full Version : Ceramic coating swirls

William_Wallace
04-19-2023, 03:43 PM
I have some coating on vehicles in range of 12 month-18months. With slight swirl and washing mars. Usually I put gyeon cancoat or adams spray advance coat with slight improvements. I’m looking for filling. Essence plus works but you have to polish it in.

Today I was tinkering with meguiars hybrid ceramic. Since it’s silicone based I thought it would fill washing mar and swirls and it did better than I thought. Really shocked I haven’t posted in about a year. It went on mohs evo anyone else have it laying around to test interested if you get same results

Coatings=crack
04-20-2023, 12:53 AM
Good to see you back. Autopia has slowed a lot. Was that hybrid ceramic wax or detailer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

William_Wallace
04-20-2023, 07:42 PM
The coating aerosol

estcstm3
06-20-2023, 10:32 AM
The coating aerosol

Im also looking for a coating that will "fill" did you have any luck here? Which exact product was it? Im not seeing an aerosol.

Desertnate
06-20-2023, 02:51 PM
At the 24 month I typically polish out the vehicle and re-apply the coating for this very reason. Coatings are great, but they can`t overcome the environment and general "life" like washing, drying, snow removal, etc. For our family beater, I may go 36 months, but for my car which I keep to a higher standard I re-do everything at 24 months.