PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Wax

noorth
12-19-2022, 02:53 AM
I guess it`s about time for me to start another thread lol

Has anyone used this brand? - they are from Scotland(has a great history of world changing inventions) Right now i`m looking at their supergloss+ spray wax due to it`s thick consistency(reminds me of poilsh angel), the dark glaze for a primer before supergloss+(never used a glaze before) and they have a rinseless wash too that lasts up to 8 weeks(claimed)!

They make their own stuff so they are not a knockoff brand.

The new graphene infused spray sealant also boosts up to a years of protection. Pretty impressive.

In Canada they have very good prices, i`ve already reached out to them and they just got the rinseless in - which i was waiting for. Even their coatings have some kind of built in polymer to help the coating cure. Something like reload or cure i guess, to make the coatings outdoor friendly.

Great packaging too. I will order from them very soon.

CleanIt
12-19-2022, 07:56 AM
They have a good reputation in Europe.

noorth
12-19-2022, 07:11 PM
Yeah i`m half thinking of just getting their 2 year coating because it`s ready for exposure according to them in just 30min. Very competitive price too. While i like polish angel, Nv car care, Kamikaze etc. The prices are very high.

They are clearly focused on making an outdoor friendly coating.

Coatings=crack
12-20-2022, 04:13 AM
I was thinking of trying the gloss+ and synergy lite but this video turned me off. Not very god performance for a coating lite.

Infinity Wax Synergy Lite Sprayable Ceramic Coating Review - YouTube (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f1xQXlWpdXI)

I then Passed on gloss+ because I couldn’t find anything else i wanted to try. Couldn’t justify $25 for shipping just that. Looks nice though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noorth
12-20-2022, 07:27 AM
supergloss+ does look nice. I`m not interested in the lite coating either but it`s nice to see a company focused on outdoor applications of coatings.

If i get one of their coatings it will be the regular 30ml bottle.

But my next coating will probably be d.quartz and just spray on release afterwards. I will be trying another coating. Especially on the doors because i really don`t enjoy polishing doors that much. I seem to be getting better but i`m a big guy and ideally i wish i could raise the car up. I could block her up i guess but that`s a project in itself lol

Coatings=crack
12-21-2022, 04:04 AM
supergloss+ does look nice. I`m not interested in the lite coating either but it`s nice to see a company focused on outdoor applications of coatings.

If i get one of their coatings it will be the regular 30ml bottle.

But my next coating will probably be d.quartz and just spray on release afterwards. I will be trying another coating. Especially on the doors because i really don`t enjoy polishing doors that much. I seem to be getting better but i`m a big guy and ideally i wish i could raise the car up. I could block her up i guess but that`s a project in itself lol

Quick jacks…..

noorth
12-21-2022, 09:58 AM
Quick jacks…..

You`re going to pay the bill? haha

jokes dude i have more important things to spend my money on. :)