PDA

View Full Version : Review - Dr. Beasley`s Ceramic Dash Pro

The Guz
11-10-2022, 02:42 AM
Product: Dr. Beasleys Dash Pro - 12 oz. (https://www.autopia-carcare.com/drbeasleys-dashboard-protection-dashpro.html#.Y2yrK3bMKUk)

First question about this is what is Dash Pro? It is a ceramic coating for the interior with the added benefit of being a dust repellent. Its main purpose is for the dash but it can be used on other interior areas other than the glass and cluster gauges. Also avoid nav screens.

This is from the product description. The interesting thing that caught my eye is that statement about vibration. I will say that after using it for a few months mainly on the dash, it does stay cleaner longer. Now it is not a miracle product keeping all dust off the surface as fighting dust is a losing battle. But it does do a good job keeping the dash cleaner compared to using something like 303 or Gyeon Preserve.

It leaves an invisible coating that keeps dust particles from clinging to the surface. Vibration from driving then releases and self-cleans the dust particles. Use Dash Pro on cars, airplanes, boats, trains — anything with interior plastic and/or leather surfaces prone to dust build-up

Dash Pro also does leave UV protection behind and will darken the interior as seen on my video. It does not leave a greasy or glossy finish. The finish will be OEM like.

It does seem expensive but very little is used and the claimed durability is 1 year.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221110/3b6a018e4d3ab36c9fde0ef6b21f0ae3.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljt5NtOkz9Q&ab_channel=MikeG

The Guz
12-05-2022, 12:15 AM
Follow up. I ended up using it on the entire interior of my Camaro. The only area I did not use it on was the leather seats. But the interior looked so nice after using it.

PA DETAILER
12-05-2022, 12:51 PM
Good to know. I have this arriving this week. I will also not use it on my seats. I have BF Complete leather for them.

JustJesus
12-09-2022, 04:39 PM
Good to know. I have this arriving this week. I will also not use it on my seats. I have BF Complete leather for them.

Same. I like the BF product.

If i didn`t, I`d probably get this Dash Pro.

Also, for dash, I do like the Sonax product, though i forget what it`s called as it`s in German.

wannafbody
12-10-2022, 12:18 AM
Ceramic seems kind of like a gimmick for the interior. UV protection is important but I`m not sure what the ceramic actually does.

The Guz
12-10-2022, 02:56 PM
Ceramic seems kind of like a gimmick for the interior. UV protection is important but I`m not sure what the ceramic actually does.

Abrasion resistance and durability compared to a dressing.

Cadfael
12-10-2022, 03:55 PM
I’d be interested but Dr Beasley stuff seems to generally over promise and under deliver from what I’ve seen in other reviews.

Coatings=crack
12-11-2022, 05:32 PM
I’d be interested but Dr Beasley stuff seems to generally over promise and under deliver from what I’ve seen in other reviews.

1st products I used from them was plasma coat and advanced coat gloss. Last products I bought from them. Water behavior was absolute worst of products I have used.

I will be giving this a try once I read some 1 month updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sizzle Chest
12-11-2022, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the review!!! Will be looking to add this to my arsenal!