PDA

View Full Version : Tags on Microfiber towels

ShenValley
10-12-2022, 02:55 PM
I decided to just replace all my towels after buying my new Ram. (I`ve posted a few times on here already). I`ll relegate my old ones for around the house. But if removing tags is so important then why don`t the makers/sellers of these rags sell them without? I bought some from the store on here as well as from Costco. If they can really scratch paint them sell them without them folks. I realize it is advertising but having to remove them makes me want to find a seller that promises to sell them tagless. Assuming this is even done.

Ron Ketcham
10-12-2022, 03:25 PM
​Tags-Federal Law

Setec Astronomy
10-12-2022, 03:47 PM
It seems to me most of the higher end, or microfiber specific stores, have tagless (or adhesive tag) towels.

ShenValley
10-12-2022, 04:00 PM
It seems to me most of the higher end, or microfiber specific stores, have tagless (or adhesive tag) towels.

I just bought some from here that are supposed to be higher end. Spent more than I`ve spent in the past. All today have tags on them but maybe one set.

Setec Astronomy
10-12-2022, 04:52 PM
There are a couple of microfiber specific stores that a lot of us buy from, maybe someone will PM you.

wannafbody
10-13-2022, 09:48 PM
Just rip the tags off.

dcjredline
10-16-2022, 01:38 AM
Um, microfiber towels arent ONLY for detailing cars LOL LOL. Maybe that is why some make them with tags.

ShenValley
10-16-2022, 05:29 AM
Um, microfiber towels arent ONLY for detailing cars LOL LOL. Maybe that is why some make them with tags.

Well no kidding. But when you buy them from a company selling products for car care/detailing you should be able to reasonably expect they can make them without tags.