PDA

View Full Version : I have a convert - LOL

Don
07-24-2022, 10:04 PM
One of the guys at work has a late model Charger HellCat that he BABIES. NO winters, NO Rain Etc. He has seen how my Camaro looks and yesterday he saw the wife-mobile and HAD to know what I used to make them look that good. I told him Turtle Wax, Hybrid Solutions Products. He MADE me look them up on the computer and pull up a picture of the bottles of what I used so he could take a picture of the bottle on the computer screen and take THAT picture to the parts store so he could get the correct stuff LMBO

Now I`m just waiting for him to ask if I could show him how to use the HS to get the best results LOL

PA DETAILER
07-25-2022, 08:54 AM
Had that happen last year. Had a co-worker ask, I know you don`t wash that truck every day, and I show a vehicle or two. But i have to know, what do you use?!! Told him the same. TWHS line.

JustJesus
08-01-2022, 01:15 PM
... and take THAT picture to the parts store so he could get the correct stuff LMBO

haha...that`s pretty serious!

Did he get the stuff and try it out yet?

Don
08-01-2022, 03:39 PM
haha...that`s pretty serious!

Did he get the stuff and try it out yet?

LOL, I don`t know yet, we work different shifts and days, so I don`t see him all that often. When I do see him, I will ask and see if he wants any help - especially with the polishing part. I don`t believe he had a polisher.