PDA

View Full Version : 303 Graphene spray wax review...

wannafbody
09-11-2021, 11:12 AM
This is not going to be a traditional review, lots of those out there. I have a 25 year old car with (gasp) single stage paint. You know, the kind that bleeds color when washed(gasp). So I washed, more like scrubbed the car. Then applied 303 graphene spray wax. On white it goes on like a semi opaque black color. Let it sit and buffed it off. On single stage white it streaked and did not remove evenly. I was left with light black streaks on white paint. I let it sit for 30 minutes and buffed it again with a little bit of waterless wash on a mf. This helped to remove the streaking. So, IMO, this is another overhyped product.

BTW, the 303 Touchless is excellent.

Coatings=crack
09-12-2021, 01:39 AM
This is not going to be a traditional review, lots of those out there. I have a 25 year old car with (gasp) single stage paint. You know, the kind that bleeds color when washed(gasp). So I washed, more like scrubbed the car. Then applied 303 graphene spray wax. On white it goes on like a semi opaque black color. Let it sit and buffed it off. On single stage white it streaked and did not remove evenly. I was left with light black streaks on white paint. I let it sit for 30 minutes and buffed it again with a little bit of waterless wash on a mf. This helped to remove the streaking. So, IMO, this is another overhyped product.

BTW, the 303 Touchless is excellent.

After My disappointment with Turtle Wax SnS I just stay away from OTC products. None of them have impress me in reviews here.

Even Griots Ceramic 3-1. The durability and self cleaning are nice but the beading and sheeting could be stronger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTexasF
09-12-2021, 07:48 AM
Let`s see here... 25 year old white single stage oxidized paint. A semi opaque black color spray wax applied and it smeared leaving dark residue. Why are you surprised? I have not used this 303 product but hardly consider this a fair appraisal.

wannafbody
09-12-2021, 11:01 AM
Let`s see here... 25 year old white single stage oxidized paint. A semi opaque black color spray wax applied and it smeared leaving dark residue. Why are you surprised? I have not used this 303 product but hardly consider this a fair appraisal.

Granted, single stage paint isn`t all that common anymore but the fact is that it applies as an opaque black color on any color, it`s just less noticeable on darker colors. I can`t comment on whether it removes easier on clearcoat or not.

Don
09-13-2021, 06:39 AM
Granted, single stage paint isn`t all that common anymore but the fact is that it applies as an opaque black color on any color, it`s just less noticeable on darker colors. I can`t comment on whether it removes easier on clearcoat or not.

It did just fine on my Camaro - which is black, and left a very deep gloss that is still noticeable three months later.