PDA

View Full Version : finally water spots gone

maurofc70
10-26-2020, 02:49 PM
I been trying to get rid of water spots for a long time...finally gone....today I washed my car....tried vinegar with no luck....looked for my clay bars lol couldn`t find them...then I used blackfire one step and finally water spots gone....then I used Bf.SIO2 paint sealant...I am a happy man37505

Accumulator
10-26-2020, 03:21 PM
maurofc70- Glad you got those sorted out! Do you expect the BF SIO2 sealant to prevent a recurrence?

Mike lambert
10-26-2020, 03:25 PM
See what happens when they sit in the sun, hopefully all gone!

maurofc70
10-26-2020, 03:50 PM
accumulator....to be honest the answer is no...as you know I am a so called weekend warrior...I go on autopia and autogeek every day...and I can`t fine a answer to what I can use to Not get any water spots...I tried BF pro black edition ceramic coating...and still get water spots...I don`t mind buying anything..if it works...thanks for your reply

Rsurfer
10-26-2020, 06:11 PM
accumulator....to be honest the answer is no...as you know I am a so called weekend warrior...I go on autopia and autogeek every day...and I can`t fine a answer to what I can use to Not get any water spots...I tried BF pro black edition ceramic coating...and still get water spots...I don`t mind buying anything..if it works...thanks for your reply

We can send a man to the moon, but we can`t stop water spotting. Hopefully the wonder product called Graphene will help.

DetailZeus
10-28-2020, 08:55 AM

Let us know how it works out! This is a battle I fight frequently too. I`ve found you have to be picky with your product selection some products just work better than others for spotting.

maurofc70
11-01-2020, 02:46 PM
be washing the car this week...give you an update....the crazy thing last week we had a lot of humidity here in Florida....and in the morning on the roof and trunk there was water beading...and no water on the hood ....can`t figure that out

briarpatch
11-02-2020, 09:42 AM
be washing the car this week...give you an update....the crazy thing last week we had a lot of humidity here in Florida....and in the morning on the roof and trunk there was water beading...and no water on the hood ....can`t figure that out

maybe enough residual heat left from the engine running to keep it dry?

maurofc70
11-03-2020, 01:02 PM
maybe enough residual heat left from the engine running to keep it dry?

don`t believe that`s the answer....my car stays outside.....thanks for your reply....can it be the water is sheeting instead of beading..the rest of the car has ceramic coating....the hood has sealant