PDA

View Full Version : 6" Counter Weight

joe.p
07-26-2006, 11:26 PM
I have a 6" CW on my PC 7424 but, i now have ordered the E2K 6" pads will i have to replace the counter weight back to a 5" or am i ok with the 6" counter weight with the new pads ?

Mikeyc
07-27-2006, 07:43 AM
I have the 6" CW on my PC and the 6" Edge Pads. You should have no problems. Enjoy the reduced vibration from the automatic centering of the Edge Pads. ;)

AL-53
07-27-2006, 09:14 AM
Joe...

I have used both weights to see if there was a difference..I really seen no difference to speak of....I have the 6 weight in now and I use 4" pads with it and works fine...you will be fine with it in using the 6" edge pads..thats what I use also and no problems....

Have fun

Al

Jngrbrdman
07-27-2006, 11:51 AM
I have a 5" counter weight sitting on my desk right now, so if you do find that you want to use that, then just let me know and I`ll send it to you. It looks like you may already have one, but just in case... :bigups

joe.p
07-27-2006, 03:33 PM
I have a 5" counter weight sitting on my desk right now, so if you do find that you want to use that, then just let me know and I`ll send it to you. It looks like you may already have one, but just in case... :bigupshey that was pretty cool of you. Thanks.

I have the 5" in my box i bought the PC in. I thought it was ok i wanted to make sure before i go ahead with the 6" CW.

Big Al-53 i palced the order for DG a week ago with nappa i`m still waiting for the kid to come through :wall . It would have been quicker to order from ebay..

Thanks to all for the help(mickeyc:bigups)