PDA

View Full Version : Spray Bottle / 32oz bottle Sources

mobiledynamics
09-13-2020, 05:37 PM
Noobie Here ;-/

Where should I go to buy more spray bottles/sprayers/32oz containers, caps, and all that good stuff

With CV19, I`ve burned up my extra bottles for my makeshift alcohol, bleach, the works spray bottles.

And maybe it`s coincidental, but the sprayer head and two 32oz bottles I had with product, either I am -turning them too tight-, but I swear, all the the top face of the head or cap has broken off. The head itself ( in the case of the sprayer), or the cap sides/collar is fine, but the literally top part (round top face) has literally broken off.

My current setup which I don`t changing is 28oz bottles, tolco spray and I cannot recall where, but my spray bottle dipstick also have a slight (U bend) to them. My storage bottles when I buy in volume, are just standard HDPE bottles with round solid caps (aka, non flips). All from US plastics except for the curved dipstick

It`s been a veeeeeerrrrrry Loooong time since I have bought said good. School this newbie here. Where should I refill my stash.

Bull6791
09-13-2020, 05:52 PM
Hi. I would try amazon first before anything.

Bull6791
09-13-2020, 06:04 PM
Home Depot, Office Depot and target also have them when I just checked.

mobiledynamics
09-13-2020, 11:33 PM
Heh, I`m okay on bottles. 28 oz is my preferred size for everything that`s got a sprayer on it. Not too small , and 32oz is like a giant to me ;-)

Ha. Don`t laugh but for the shampoos` I still prefer PET bottles - even though I have dropped too many, and have wasted product on some outright crashes. I just like to see product in a nice crystal clear bottle - give me the warm fuzzies even though it`s impratical on durability if it drops and hits concrete at just the right angle.

And out of all the years, it`s only been this year where I`ve had the (face head) of a nozzle/caps break off. Weird deja-vu right. The face being the top part of the nozzle head and the same with the caps on my storage jugs.

Accumulator
09-14-2020, 10:48 AM
US Plastics.

Desertnate
09-14-2020, 12:55 PM
I have some I think I picked up at Lowe`s. The cleaning section of hardware stores usually have a few choices. The only problems with those I have is they are really tall and don`t fit very well in my cabinet.

mobiledynamics
09-14-2020, 04:55 PM
Cannot believe I fubared my title . It was supposed to be 28oz bottle ....Looks like USP is still the definitive source for the - array- of all things bottle, sprayer heads, etc

DaveT435
09-14-2020, 08:25 PM
Cannot believe I fubared my title . It was supposed to be 28oz bottle ....Looks like USP is still the definitive source for the - array- of all things bottle, sprayer heads, etc

Have you looked there yet? Out of stock...out of stock...out of stock...etc.

mc2hill
09-16-2020, 02:33 PM
I have lots of bottles from the products I used up, or pick them up from online detailing sites. My main focus lately has to upgrade my sprayers on anything stronger than detail spray/waterless wash. I upgraded to Tolco 320CR (Chemical Resistant) and 320ARS (Acid ReSistant) sprayers. They last much longer than standard sprayers, especially if you do not rinse them often.
I picked them up bulk (6 or more) from Amazon.

DaveT435
09-16-2020, 03:34 PM
Good to know. I haven’t been able to find spray heads anywhere. Didn’t think about checking Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glfnaz
09-16-2020, 09:15 PM
U S Plastics

Coatings=crack
09-16-2020, 09:25 PM
Autogeek had everything needed so guessing Autopia will too. Also US plastics and Uline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk