PDA

View Full Version : P&S Xpress Interior Cleaner - I like it!

madflava
06-12-2020, 05:57 PM
I currently have Meguires Interior Detailer and I have to say, the Meguires is going to the back shelf for the Xpress Cleaner. It foamed, cleaned leather, vinyl & plastics easily without prejudice and smells awesome. And those weird marks on plastics that I could never get out easily came out with a few swipes of this stuff. Anyway, I searched and could not find a review here, so just thought I`d throw this one out here.

I just finished my Pathfinder with 67K miles on it - right after a gnarly long distance camping trip where my kids destroyed the car. Xpress gave it that matte OEM new look again.

And apologies if this is already common knowledge and if not, I hope this helps!https://www.autopia.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37300&stc=1

AZ Ferrari Man
06-13-2020, 12:12 PM
Nice! I have been using Meg‘a quick interior Detailer for a decade or so and they recently switched from their “citrus” scent to something more cologne like. It does the job and never streaks etc... but, I also always like to try new products.

Does the Xpress wipe off easily? What is the scent of the Xpress? Is it strong, and most importantly does you wife like it ;).

Thanks for the review!

madflava
06-13-2020, 01:51 PM
LOL on my wife`s approval, I`ve spent hours detailing cars without my wife even noticing the end result as she walked by or sat inside! So I don`t think she cares about the scent. :) But she is very particular about non car things. lol

Regarding your questions, it does wipe off easily. In fact, it foams up when you agitate it and then slowly disappears. If you follow up it with a dry towel, it levels out easily. And regarding the smell; I`m not good at describing smells, but I would say it`s a sweet vanilla like smell that subsides fairly quickly.

Check out Pan The Organizers review to see it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz7h-HfSdRg&t=561s

and BTW, that 355 in your Avator is my favorite car of all time! I had the pleasure to drive one many years ago and it was absolutely emotion evoking.

briarpatch
06-13-2020, 03:42 PM
Another vote for Xpress interior cleaner....smells nice, decent cleaning power, and leaves a very nice finish. Kind of like an AIO for your interior.

Accumulator
06-14-2020, 12:50 PM
This one had totally escaped my notice, but I`m sure glad you folks are posting about it, sounds very intriguing!

Nice! I have been using Meg‘a quick interior Detailer for a decade or so and they recently switched from their “citrus” scent to something more cologne like. It does the job and never streaks etc...

Oh sheesh...sorry to hear that, but I do appreciate your mentioning it so I can now avoid the product :(