PDA

View Full Version : You Can Run

RollinI
04-20-2020, 10:54 AM
You can run .... but you can`t hide.

Thanks for sending me a note. I almost felt like a kid that woke up and found that the folks had moved during the night.

jimd@mothers
04-20-2020, 10:16 PM
Great to see you here, Rollin! :)

We`re looking forward to sharing about our expanded CMX line!

RollinI
04-21-2020, 03:47 PM
Great to see you here, Rollin! :)

We`re looking forward to sharing about our expanded CMX line!

Which brings a question to mind. I have seen a number of cars at local shows and cruise ins that have been professionally done with a ceramic product. Folks seem to love the ease of maintenance ..... HOWEVER .... I`m not crazy about the ultra-high, mirror-like shine of the ceramic treated cars.

So, how do I keep the deep, glow of carnauba with the ease of care from ceramic?

Coatings=crack
04-22-2020, 02:23 AM
Which brings a question to mind. I have seen a number of cars at local shows and cruise ins that have been professionally done with a ceramic product. Folks seem to love the ease of maintenance ..... HOWEVER .... I`m not crazy about the ultra-high, mirror-like shine of the ceramic treated cars.

So, how do I keep the deep, glow of carnauba with the ease of care from ceramic?

Their are Ceramic paste waxes... maybe look into those? I believe Polish Angel Carnauba ARts have sio2’Tio2 and carnauba too. Alot of their products do. Gold zirkon seems to be a favorite on everything and they also have color coded ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BudgetPlan1
04-22-2020, 04:27 AM
Oops

forrest@mothers
04-22-2020, 08:59 AM
A ceramic/carnauba hybrid would likely give you what you`re looking for, as Coatings=crack mentioned. The world is changing quickly, and products like that are coming to market all of the time.

GearHead_1
04-22-2020, 11:09 AM
Nice to see you Forrest.

jimd@mothers
04-22-2020, 02:23 PM
Glow, shine, warmth, etc... all very, very subjective terms.

Try our California Gold Spray Wax (which has a little carnauba) our our Pure Brazilian Carnauba Wax on top of our CMX Ceramic Spray Coating -- granted, the surface then starts behaving like a wax, but you still have protection of ceramic below it.

lennyk
04-23-2020, 06:40 AM
Glow, shine, warmth, etc... all very, very subjective terms.

Try our California Gold Spray Wax (which has a little carnauba) our our Pure Brazilian Carnauba Wax on top of our CMX Ceramic Spray Coating -- granted, the surface then starts behaving like a wax, but you still have protection of ceramic below it.

WOW - Good Info - :)

On Another Note - What Happened To Your Mothers Online Store - No Longer Selling Hats & Shirts??

forrest@mothers
04-23-2020, 09:27 AM
WOW - Good Info - :)

On Another Note - What Happened To Your Mothers Online Store - No Longer Selling Hats & Shirts??

They`re in the "Accessories" section:

https://mothers.com/collections/accessories