PDA

View Full Version : Corona Virus Mask

kajunman
03-28-2020, 07:19 PM
To all my fellow Autopians that may be looking for a Corona Virus mask. I came across this. In keeping with Forum rules they can be found at Viri Mask Preorder with a google search. I paid around $84 for a mask, extra filter refills and shipping. At worse case you can use it to protect yourself from the the silicas in compounds and polishes. Fifteen years ago because 3M has supplied the silica for years to the detailing industry, I contacted them about how dangerous the silica was if inhaled and what 3M mask would protect me. 3M said it was indeed harmful to inhale the silica and told me about a 3M mask I could buy at Home Depot. Recently my dogs got ahold of it and shredded it. Time for a new mask. I wanted a 3M full face mask and because they are $250 plus and hard to find I started looking around and found this mask.
I hope all my fellow Autopians fare well from this dreaded virus.

This link is not a competitors detailing product. It is good to go.

https://www.yrsinc.com/product/virimask-ultimate-protection-mask-against-coronavirus-covid-19-protect-against-viruses-bacteria-aerosols-and-small-particles/

Accumulator
03-29-2020, 12:00 PM
kajunman & [whomever from Autopia OK`ed the link]- Thanks for posting that. I`d be surprised if nobody here has a use for it.

kajunman
03-29-2020, 01:08 PM
Thanks Accumulator.

kajunman
04-02-2020, 11:30 AM
Bump