PDA

View Full Version : New poorboys world ceramic products

Pages : [1] 2

PA DETAILER
03-02-2020, 12:18 PM
https://poorboysworld.com/the-ceramic-series.html

TheMeanGreen
03-02-2020, 12:35 PM
Interesting, considering PB has never really had a truly awful product. I like the fact that it can be layered when the coating is coming short to its life span.

Setec Astronomy
03-02-2020, 12:55 PM
Ha, interesting...just when we thought Poorboy Steve was resting on his laurels like Sal Zaino.

TheMeanGreen
03-02-2020, 04:58 PM
Interesting that the title includes SuperHydrophobic, I wonder if the product lives up to the scientific meaning of its name.

GearHead_1
03-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Heck, I’d like to try those products. I haven’t had that itch in 2 years.

The Guz
03-02-2020, 07:00 PM
You guys missed the pre-order last week when it was on sale.

I’ll look into it in the future.

BudgetPlan1
03-02-2020, 07:41 PM
Ha, interesting...just when we thought Poorboy Steve was resting on his laurels like Sal Zaino.Zing!!!

Wonder if any zealots are still cruising around NJ looking for the Zaino `factory`?

512detail
03-02-2020, 08:27 PM
I bought their new selections. I`m looking forward to trying them out.

Side note I still can`t part with anything Zaino in my boxes. Nor would I use any.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

acuRAS82
03-03-2020, 12:27 AM
I’m interested, Poorboys is top notch. I wish I knew about sales last week.

Coatings=crack
03-03-2020, 02:33 AM
I like the fact that it can be layered when the coating is coming short to its life span.

Didn’t see that on sight must of missed it. I’m wondering if all ceramics may be layerable. Gyeon in new Cancoat video recommended it as a coating maintenance. Decon wash and top your coating. Now poor boys is saying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coatings=crack
03-03-2020, 02:40 AM
It be nice if the told you all what comes with their packages. The ceramic experience looks like an awesome deal if your just starting. Would like to know how many MF towels and type and what those small bottles on top are....

ShaneB
03-03-2020, 05:30 AM
It be nice if the told you all what comes with their packages. The ceramic experience looks like an awesome deal if your just starting. Would like to know how many MF towels and type and what those small bottles on top are....

It`s a small bottle of super slick n suds as well as a small bottle of professional polish. They have posted most of those photos on Facebook over the past week promoting the heck out of this.

I`m interested in trying it out. I wonder why it has a dark blue/aqua colored tint?

Setec Astronomy
03-03-2020, 07:20 AM
Wonder if any zealots are still cruising around NJ looking for the Zaino `factory`?

You mean like me?

BudgetPlan1
03-03-2020, 10:02 AM
Didn’t see that on sight must of missed it. I’m wondering if all ceramics may be layerable. Gyeon in new Cancoat video recommended it as a coating maintenance. Decon wash and top your coating. Now poor boys is saying it.

Have done that quite frequently on coatings that weren`t quite `All they could be` after a few months or even as late as a year. Gtechniq CSL topped with CanCoat has been a far better combo for me than CSL + either EXOV4 or C2V3 on top of the CSL.

BudgetPlan1
03-03-2020, 10:06 AM
You mean like me?

Didja ever find the land of Milk & Honey?

https://www.autopia.org/forums/detailing-product-reviews/19015-makes-zaino.html#post192682