PDA

View Full Version : TW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray (10/31/19)

TheMeanGreen
10-31-2019, 10:37 PM
Noticed something rather interesting on the Amazonian Primed. It appears that after a couple of showings on some well known YTbers channels, TW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray has suddenly become unavailable on Amazon, with no release date. Found this rather interesting as there was one test where Seal and Shine took the Spray Coating to lunch.....

Coatings=crack
11-01-2019, 02:54 AM
Noticed something rather interesting on the Amazonian Primed. It appears that after a couple of showings on some well known YTbers channels, TW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray has suddenly become unavailable on Amazon, with no release date. Found this rather interesting as there was one test where Seal and Shine took the Spray Coating to lunch.....

If your taking about Pan’s video he did not give the CS time to cure which he states. Need to let cure 24 hrs before washing and he used a pretty strong soap to wash after in Reset.

I know people will say well he didn’t let SNS cure but I don’t know if it’s recommended but curing time with sio2 products seem to be important.

Lastly he used over double the amount of sprays of product on SNS side.

So to sum up SNS beat a product that had less than half the amount of product and was also not used properly. ....

Pan clearly stated all these things but I feel this test had absolutely no real world value. If choosing this product we are giving it time to cure and we would not use less in a comparison test.

Don’t care myself as I assume it’s rebranded SNS (good but not great product). with a little sio2 in it but fair is fair and this to me doesn’t seem so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don
11-01-2019, 04:19 AM
Jimbo`s Detailing did a video too and he did allow the proper cure time. In this video, the Hybrid Ceramic was neck and neck with the SNS for chemical resistance. I agree that Pan shouldn`t have put out his video since he didn`t follow Turtle Wax`s instructions and basically set it up for failure.

That being said, I`m STILL looking forward to trying the ceramic since it is supposed to eliminate the drawbacks of SNS, namely the streaking issues on dark paints ... my Camaro is black and the first few times I used SNS, it streaked like crazy until I got the application method down.

I was cruising FaceBook and found this post by Turtle Wax comparing the Ceramic Spray Coating and Seal N Shine ...

We’re loving the buzz about NEW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating! We designed this product to compliment fan-favorite ICE Seal N Shine and created it to solve some of the detailers’ pain points with SNS. The difference-makers in the Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating product include:

- Easy on, easy off product application even in direct sunlight & high humidity – amazing results on paint, metal, plastic & glass in minutes

- Chemical resistant, but designed for real-world application so it lasts up to 12 months when applied per the directions on the bottle (cure time is important here – AND don’t apply your 2nd coat until after the first coat cured for 24 hours)

- Increased depth of paint color, gloss & shine

We’re not going to lie, if you want a chemical resistant product, ICE Seal N Shine is your go to, but if you want the complete package – from ease of use, to durability to a high-gloss shine, Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating is our pick!

The Wax Shop
11-01-2019, 12:07 PM
Amazon’s system temporarily suppressed the pages for the Hybrid Line, thats what the issue was. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.

rlmccarty2000
11-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Is the TW Hybrid Ceramic stuff for sale anywhere? It’s for pre-sale on Amazon.

The Wax Shop
11-01-2019, 12:09 PM
It is on our website, but didnt want to post a link for fear of getting booted for shilling. If you need the link, you can PM me no problem.