PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a 500ml Kwazar bottle they could measure for me? Or have a higher quality bottle recommendation.

quebert
07-13-2019, 03:11 PM
I only have the 1L one and Google ain`t helping me find the dimensions. I want to see if the bottles are too tall and/or too round to fit in my detailing bag bottle holders. I know they have super long necks so I`m thinking they won`t fit, but I could be wrong. I`m also open to suggestions for other bottles that are a bit higher quality. My OCD`s coming out and I don`t want different bottles from 6 different companies cluttering up my detailing cabinet.

SWETM
07-14-2019, 03:00 AM
I measured one of my Kwazar 500ml bottles. I measured with the metric system and converted it to inches. So maybe a little strange numbers for you but hope it works LOL

Diameter on the bottom of the bottle 85mm/3 11/32"
Hight from the bottom and up to where the threads starts and the Kwazar sprayer head starts 165mm/ 6 1/2"
Hight from the bottom and up to the of the sprayer head is 275mm / 10 53/64"

Hope it helps you a little LOL the inches looks a little strange and may be rounded to something else. But we only uses the metric system and sometimes the imperial but not so often.

briarpatch
07-14-2019, 10:14 AM
If you`re talking about fitting the bottle into the small mesh bottle pockets found on most detailing bags, I`ve only ever been able to fit the 16oz Chemical bottles in them easily...they`re about 2.5 inches in diameter and approx 6.75 inches tall

quebert
07-14-2019, 11:55 PM
I measured one of my Kwazar 500ml bottles. I measured with the metric system and converted it to inches. So maybe a little strange numbers for you but hope it works LOL

Diameter on the bottom of the bottle 85mm/3 11/32"
Hight from the bottom and up to where the threads starts and the Kwazar sprayer head starts 165mm/ 6 1/2"
Hight from the bottom and up to the of the sprayer head is 275mm / 10 53/64"

Hope it helps you a little LOL the inches looks a little strange and may be rounded to something else. But we only uses the metric system and sometimes the imperial but not so often.

THANK YOU! I`ll go measure my bag, good lord I can`t believe I couldn`t find this anywhere on Google.

If you`re talking about fitting the bottle into the small mesh bottle pockets found on most detailing bags, I`ve only ever been able to fit the 16oz Chemical bottles in them easily...they`re about 2.5 inches in diameter and approx 6.75 inches tall

Different bag, it`s the Adam`s one with stretchy elastic bottle holders, I`m probably remembering incorrectly but I think I was able to fit some weird 24oz bottles I had. I doubt the Kwazar`s will fit, but now I have measurements I can now go figure it out. You`re probably correct though.